taking rtcll out of draft or not

btw the bview weed place kicked all the criminal staff out and has good front store ppl now who are really friendly, weigh the pot in front of you, there r women that work there now.

starting to look like hotbox older chiller stoner crowd spot in east end and not just some hive of criminal activity

i emailed the owner, groove apparently talked to his friend also a customer, im sure way more ppl than me picked up on this it really was fucked.

the legalize weed community in t.o. downtown core is p small dood has elders and stuff ppl kno each other etc

im guessing the owner didnt want ppl afraid to buy what hes selling and make it more approachable

so theyre all like 19-20 year old kids now that r p nice

i emailed the owner, groove apparently talked to his friend also a customer, im sure way more ppl than me picked up on this it really was fucked.

the legalize weed community in t.o. downtown core is p small dood has elders and stuff ppl kno each other etc

im guessing the owner didnt want ppl afraid to buy what hes selling and make it more approachable

so theyre all like 19-20 year old kids now that r p nice

from what i hear (my buddies went back sunday night) fat wigger and skinny black guy still work there but they hired this new chick that everyone loves and is super friendly so they're trying to give her as many hours as possible

also said skinny black guy recognized him and was super nice this time too so who knows, maybe pete gave them shit about bad customer service

good to hear its cleaning up tho, kinda has to if its gonna stick around

i talk to skinny black kid, crackhead looking 20 year old slut girl, and skinny tall white kid who tell me he from half way house

gold teeth fukin GIMME YO MONEY I TELL U HOW MUCH WEED U GET guy and FAT WIGGER were not there today

maybe i get lucky with shift change

fat wigger wasnt even that bad anyway p sure i seen him in k-town

yeah my buddy described the chick as like, blonde, typical stoner looking, not fat but not skinny (i assume this means like 130-150 pound) nothing about crackhead but maybe that went along with 'stoner looking', gotta be the same chick

ya its pretty awesome my girl gets 5 years younger every few months i dont know how that works but its cool w/me, also now i'm living in uzbekistan in a mansion with my girl and my best buddy mike j fox and the ghost of JFK

they just opened a lamill coffee in silverlake, uzbekistan its awesome

thats where i get my creme brulee cappuccino and brioche donuts (donuts not pictured cause im fat)

lamill.gif

Back