wats the deal with ppl saying rtcll has cancer

pancake

Banned
making fun of some1 for having cancer is gay no matter how much they rage and are emo

does rtcll even have cancer? when did this rumor start and why do i keep hearing about it

"Threatening to end someone's life by use of excessively violent force is fine, but I draw the line at cancer jokes." -Dare

This is like watching a human trafficker condemn jaywalking.

One day rtcll comes into arghs and claims to have thyroid cancer. He was very upset and allegedly was crying on vent though I was not on to verify it. He pm'd me many times about it. He sounded hopeless and was very convincing. Said he had surgery upcoming (think the alleged surgery date has since passed). I asked if he was joking and he swore up and down that he would not joke about such things. I had my doubts but went along as cancer sucks big ones. I know first hand because my brother had leukemia as a child and has been in remission twice. Lot's of chemo etc... My uncle died a year ago of melanoma after a hard fight, and my mother in law has Lymphoma.

He hasn't said anything about it since and I'm pretty sure the whole thing was BS, which if true is not cool.

Now my favorite thing to do is call him a hacker because it really irks him and liars are scum.

rtcll please confirm cancer or I shall forever call u a hacking liar.

p.s. rtcll hax

Last edited:
this will be big weekend i think -- one will use shukuchi to get into bar np, then hit them girl with that paralyze cask, o shit they're paralyzed, then give em that coup de grace with ur dick gfg

gl 2 getting cute girl, even if not that cute gp (good practice u see)

u can have the cute asian girls i want the bad frnech bitches

054-lea-seydoux-theredlist.jpg

this will be big weekend i think -- one will use shukuchi to get into bar np, then hit them girl with that paralyze cask, o shit they're paralyzed, then give em that coup de grace with ur dick gfg

gl 2 getting cute girl, even if not that cute gp (good practice u see)

u can have the cute asian girls i want the bad frnech bitches

054-lea-seydoux-theredlist.jpg

wtf post was this LOL this was real good

i heard milkmans story from other ppl too such as black spanish guy hunid rackz and libra

i am interested if this is real if so it makes sense the constant personal attacks rtcll does against me and the approval seeking behavior he does sometimes and would mean he isn't a complete raging psycho only a mild psycho with stress from cancer

haha yya lets all brag about our weekendsand sex lives in a thread about a guy with a potentially life altering sickness thati sreal cool

haha yya lets all brag about our weekendsand sex lives in a thread about a guy with a potentially life altering sickness thati sreal cool

I've seen someone die of cancer, they could barely eat or stay awake, idk think best dueler is being eaten alive via immuno deficiencies but either way it is not as fun as lea seydoux

if they catch cancer early enough it can be easily treated with very very low chance of death

worst part is the chemobrain and most young people do not get it bad

ya joking abuot it is one thing, lenny bruce, bill hicks etc have upheld this belief that one should have the heaviest shit talked protected

but claiming u have something that eats ur fukn insides with no punchline is very sad and misguided, i hope dear rtcll does not get his insides killed

Back