HION - I let her slob my nob

I don't really get how you guys can say that she is 'fat.'

She obviously isn't thin and she is curvy and a little plump but I don't really see how 'fat' would be an accurate term.

I can totally understand if some guys don't like girls that thick but I just don't really see how 'fat' would be the appropriate word.

edit: not e-knighting, just arguing semantics.

She obviously isn't thin and she is curvy and a little plump but I don't really see how 'fat' would be an accurate term.

I can totally understand if some guys don't like girls that thick but I just don't really see how 'fat' would be the appropriate word.

overweight is fat

stop ruining America by acting like this shit is acceptable

Fat girls invented the term curvy, don't be fooled my friend. She's fat.

aestis' hate of gofishgrrl was strong lol

some of the classics:

You mean someone like you who is obese because they can't stop shovelling donuts into their mouth?

This thread is just a joke since everyone knows there's not a room big enough to house gofishgrrl and another human being

Back already? The buffet kicks you out quicker now

Rule #5

You are fat, ugly, and stupid. Get the fuck out

Actually, he's just saying that to get on your good side. He told me he's worried you might sit on him or even worse... try to eat him

And no, you didn't play tribes. Don't even say that you did. You're a fucking loser who has no friends and comes to this board for attention. I remember you begging for money to get enough to go to canada so you could meet your "best friends" who you had never met in person before.

I know if you had to wait 10 minutes to eat you would stomp like an elephant and charge the building, break down the wall leading to the kitchen, then proceed to inhale everything in your path

The fat emo girl likes your list of obscure bands, perhaps you can write poetry together and then she'll eat you

the thing that makes her fat terrible, is that judging by the way it sits on her body (stomach area especially), her skin has lost most of its elasticity and grabbing on to her would be like grasping flubber in its human form

some more aestis gems:

Those aren't mexicans whistling at you, they are eskimos. They are thinking about how they can use every part of your body to sustain their village for months

Hey, took you a long time to show up. Normally you can mow through a crate of ben and jerrys in a couple hours. What took so long?

I'd think that the layers of blubber would insulate you fine for Canada, seeing how it's made to swim in arctic waters

I am just a member of the fat bitch regulation squad. One of my sworn duties is to deal with fat whores posting on tribalwar. Eliminated targets: critter. Current targets: ultraviolet and gofishgrrl. Critter was an honorary fat bitch because she was so much of a bitch she acted like a fat one.

But now we have double trouble. That calls for double action

You're just upset they didn't pass a bill to give extra food to fat whores like yourself

Go choke on a ding dong you fat peice of shit

I might not be superior to everyone, but I know that I am definately superior to some random idiot girl who talks about her issues and popping pills and being a suicidal nutjob. Don't even think you can stand toe-to-toe with me. This is my house, bitch

Back