Game of Thrones Season 8

Game of Thrones finale has been submitted for the Best Writing emmy.

giphy.gif

Robin Williams didn't die because of depression.

Robin Williams was diagnosed with Diffused Lewy Body dementia, which was likely genetic acting like a time bomb with a very slow fuse. At the moment he acted to kill himself, he may have had no idea who he was, where he was or what he was doing.

i thought it was thought he killed himself because he was losing himself completely and wanted to die rather than be a flesh sack
not that he was already gone and didnt know he was killing himself

When you have dementia, your brain stops processing reality properly. Nothing you perceive can be trusted, your senses and thoughts begin outright lying to you.

Your ability to think and act rationally is compromised.

Last edited:
If you read the report on him by the LBDA he also had early on-set Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, he was really far gone.

Can we start talking about the books?

"I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?"

I saw something about how the prequel is now already being filmed in Ireland.

I just want to know, will there be a dragon with a Guinness shirt on, with a large order of McDonald's chips perched atop his head?

Because it's those type of quality details that I've come to expect.

My question is... is there any establish GRRM source material to adapt into a story or are they just going to wing-it again with someones interpretation of GoT lore?

The first problem with prequels is that we already know how it ends.

Back