Libya is falling/fallen.

Wasn't it only recently that Baathists in Iraq have stopped executing people? If I would have thought the Torys would stick it out post-Revolution by executing entire families, I probably wouldn't revolt either. Why wouldn't they look at Turkey since WWII? They've had a stable government for 60 years. Iraq recently had a dictator forced from power. Those are two pretty different examples. Edit: I mean, geez... Democrats didn't even think democracy was possible in Iraq in 2007. "Mr. President, this war is lost!"

Iraq isn't the only example. I'm not arguing that it is. All I'm saying is that GWB predicted it, the left shit on his prediction, and according to those same people the reason it's happening now is from something totally unrelated (and probably due to Obama). That's really similar to how the left and the media treated the fall of the communist nations and Reagan.

Last edited:
hube.jpg

God, anything would be better than Gaddafi (when did all the major news outlets start spelling it with a Q?). I wonder if he's regretting his choice of an all-female, all-virgin bodyguard, now.
gadaffibodyguards-300x177.jpg

Gadaffi-bodyguards.bmp

It's not really surprising this escalated so quickly or that the military wavered/ turned sides. Times article yesterday, before the tide really changed, said Gaddafi had been ordering the military to fire into the protests. Then they'd hold a giant public funeral for the deceased. Then they would fire into that funeral. Over and over. Using heavy machine guns and snipers. You can only convince a soldier to shoot at increasingly large crowds of unarmed, civilian countrymen and religious brothers before they start to have second thoughts.

or maybe there's 1000 different factors that contribute to each country's individual situation and you can't squarely relate it to a single cause

i wasn't expecting the pale horse this early. Everyone I talk to is in agreement that this is fulfilled prophecy. What I'm going to do is a bit of research on which direction the horse travels so we can tell where it will strike next

it's obviously travelling west

i wasn't expecting the pale horse this early. Everyone I talk to is in agreement that this is fulfilled prophecy. What I'm going to do is a bit of research on which direction the horse travels so we can tell where it will strike next

it's obviously travelling west

He's headed to the Kentucky Derby.

All these running dogs for the jews are being driven out. I guess the shitskins have had enough of their corrupt, jew and American-bought sycophants. They've had enough of Israel.

Back