Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

itt:

i learned that my selective hypocrisy only goes so far, just depends on what office they hold instead of holding them all to the same high standards

you cant make this shit up

itt:

i learned that my selective hypocrisy only goes so far, just depends on what office they hold instead of holding them all to the same high standards

you cant make this shit up
Apparently, they are. I am at a loss here while watching this unfold. Seeing as how I am single, picking up on chicks is now more dangerous than ever before. I feel as though I need to have her sign a waiver before we engage in sex that she is approving of and, more importantly, after. She would need to agree that is was 'normal' and nothing can be considered 'misconduct' - whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.

Thanks, libs. You guys make living so much more... enjoyable.

Is sexual misconduct like bad sportsmanship? Everything was going fine but then he nutted on my face instead of my tits I demand justice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just watched a news report about what consent means to a woman

one of them literally said consent is if ur OK with sexual contact as long as you feel good about it before during and after

after :lol:

i just watched a news report about what consent means to a woman

one of them literally said consent is if ur OK with sexual contact as long as you feel good about it before during and after

after :lol:
Pefect example as to the shit-show this has become. After? That is total BS and cannot be allowable. You cannot change your mind once everything is done.

Fucking leftism is INSANE!

I dunno guys

You ever smash the fuck out of a buffet and then feel sick after

That's like rape.

I44PeAe.jpg

:lol:

I don't know of any gang rape clubs that would be so brazen as to publish their secret codes in their yearbook. That's how I knew it was probably fake.

Back