Globalist or Nationalist

Are you a Nationalist or a Globalist?

• Total voters
yeah but white people weren't forcibly relocated here is the difference. their complaint is based on usa being taken away from them by immigrants, whatever that means. and "white people" at all is a modern political fiction, they came from different places at different times for different reasons. frankly i wouldn't wipe my boots on the face of some slav or russian.

non-white people still forcibly relocated here to this day if you ask Ilhan Omar types

I mean they are now importing them into Missoula, MT because ruining Minnesota and Mall of America (now known as little Mogadishu) wasn't enough

Indian students harass black girls, but 'whiteness' is blamed:

"Well, you see, they had learned the essentials of whiteness from being in America, where whiteness is a sort of toxic gas or miasma that poisons everyone who breathes it in"

Adventures In Anti-White Prejudice | Blog Posts | VDARE.com

I mean even if they aren't white

white racism still going stronger than ever

their bullshit evolves as fast as their demographic replacement for those of us paying attention to this on the streets

Before the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 went into effect in 1968, senator (and future late-night pond swimmer) Ted “Chappaquiddick” Kennedy assured anxious Americans that “the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset" as a result of the law.

EHx26eoXYAABjyE.jpg

oh california what happened?

EHiU_IdW4AQaRw9.jpg

that's right Reagan amnesty happened

oddly enough your presidential library got burned recently

which was also a very fitting tribute to your legacy in the state here

yeah but i don't agree with ilhan omar's rhetoric @ all so why would i sympathize with applying that view to white people

i don't get the logic that says "israel is terrible and evil and should not exist, therefore i deserve a white israel"

yeah but i don't agree with ilhan omar's rhetoric @ all so why would i sympathize with applying that view to white people

i don't get the logic that says "israel is terrible and evil and should not exist, therefore i deserve a white israel"

israel is shit because they push one thing for GOYS

another for themselves.......as in the complete opposite 100% of the time

if they had consistent beliefs for everyone they would just be another team....or identity

I actually get along great with black nationalists online

we laugh about a lot of common ground and goals

we both hate zion about the same (Farrakhan style)

I would love to have the Israel wall, their rule and citizenship by genetic lineage standards, their citizen militarization efforts........their immigration policy.......their enforcement to keep foreign groups in an apartheid state and incapable of gaining political representation.

it's a damn dream world son

all that I could ever ask for........as they demand and get the opposite out of me. in my homeland, using my money, as we pay 24k a family to have this inside Israel each year.

you don't grasp where the resentment from this stems from? :nuts:

then you are not trying

you have any siblings you pay for but use your money to ruin your life? piss in your face all day?

that would be the same feeling tbh

Remember
Just because 70% of Jewish-Americans vote Democrat
Doesn't mean I can't find commonality with ~30%

and it's possible President Donald Trumps 'invitation'
put them on notice

Remember
Just because 70% of Jewish-Americans vote Democrat
Doesn't mean I can't find commonality with ~30%

put them on notice

Trump has an 82% disapproval rate with Jews atm

:lol:

but I do find some Zionists I get along with great online

none of them live in :flag:

we both fight for our team, our country, our cause despite them being in two completely different places on entirely different sides of the planet

they actually admit to me that what (((others))) are doing to us is not ok

it is about as evil as it gets and that would never be allowed in any form back in Israel

I have zero animosity for those kinds of people...........other than that 3.8 Billion we pay them every years since 1976

if it was voluntary aid I'd have zero resentment........only jealousy

put them on notice

Also Kraft and Adler types (trumps two biggest sponsors) are Zionist only types

I actually have a lot less animosity for them than Soros or Bloomberg types

I don't give a shit about Kraft's happy endings at massage parlors

unless they can prove I paid for that too

israel is shit because they push one thing for GOYS

another for themselves.......as in the complete opposite 100% of the time

if they had consistent beliefs for everyone they would just be another team....or identity

I actually get along great with black nationalists online

we laugh about a lot of common ground and goals

we both hate zion about the same (Farrakhan style)

I would love to have the Israel wall, their rule and citizenship by genetic lineage standards, their citizen militarization efforts........their immigration policy.......their enforcement to keep foreign groups in an apartheid state and incapable of gaining political representation.

it's a damn dream world son

all that I could ever ask for........as they demand and get the opposite out of me. in my homeland, using my money, as we pay 24k a family to have this inside Israel each year.

you don't grasp where the resentment from this stems from? :nuts:

then you are not trying

you have any siblings you pay for but use your money to ruin your life? piss in your face all day?

that would be the same feeling tbh

if you think foreign aid to israel or israeli involvement in us affairs or whatever is a problem then you can see why you can't be a nationalist for everyone. israel operates as i described earlier in a textbook nationalist way: they dgaf how much trouble they cause for other nations and they dgaf about non-israelites living within their borders. of course they treat jews better than everyone else, they're jewish nationalists.

ughhhh

can you have teams?

without trying to kill the other players and subvert the other teams?

I say yes...........but I do see why people who dislike the NE Patriots (owned by Robert Kraft) say no

this really did all go full circle

in short you can care about your cause, only your cause, only your people, without trying to actively ruin life for everyone else around you

these concepts aren't mutually exclusive unless you force them to be

most reasonable people realize that other people with different causes are allowed and permitted to exist

that there is no such thing as one size fits all unless you force the fit

imo segregation wasn't evil......forced assimilation with oil & water is

that is why we can't have honest conversations about their two state solutions

there is only one state and that is ZION

that is why this nazi bullshit is so hard for me to handle

they act like they had to take over the world...........no they didn't

in reality it was global Bolshevism that tried to take over the planet

just as they do today

like pulling up weeds you had to uproot and isolate them

communists can exist inside capitalism (they are called communes), but capitalism can not be allowed to exist inside communism or actual communism isn't possible......

why else are jews confined to their own villages throughout history and even until today (by their own choice and doing)?

as they call everyone who isn't a Bolshevik advocate a nazi (again)

German city of Dresden declares ‘Nazi emergency’ to tackle rise of far-right extremism | The Independent

ever notice there is never a BOLSHEVIK EMERGENCY?

cause if there was there would be one at every UNIVERSITY inside the USA each and every single day

just saying

I can exist in a world where I do my thing and they do theirs........they can't exist in a world where I'm allowed to do mine because they refuse to. I have to pay if they want to be able to live or stay/ have more say. insert why BREXIT will never be allowed to happen and globalists will not permit it.

one of us is called intolerant for demanding to be left alone and to his own devices/goals

Last edited:
lol this thread

durr
reality or some fake past you want to bring back

china was a super regional power in the 1400s and decided to close its borders
then it got raped for 600 years

Nationalists live in Nations; portions of earth that people govern within borders. There are many nations.

Globalists dream of one ruling party for the entire earth; one law for everyone, because it will work this time. The UN could transform into this ruling party... just waiting for the power to slowly transfer.

ughhhh

can you have teams?

without trying to kill the other players and subvert the other teams?

I say yes...........but I do see why people who dislike the NE Patriots (owned by Robert Kraft) say no

this really did all go full circle

See
I don't think Mexico would ever do this to us.
We need to be fluid and critical of the Nations we support; constant reevaluation makes for a strong nation.

globalists understand that over the last 2 centuries the world economy has become so stupidly entwined that what others do effects everyone else around the world

nationalists believe that they can plug their ears and go la la la and turn the clock back

it hasn't really worked out for the countries that have done this, historically
(japan and china to name to giant examples)

globalists understand that over the last 2 centuries the world economy has become so stupidly entwined that what others do effects everyone else around the world

nationalists believe that they can plug their ears and go la la la and turn the clock back

this is the 2nd time you said the same thing that on same page that is just pure silly

these are like 5th grade public school talking points tbh

the term you are thinking of is "isolationism"

and Japan and China are about as NATIONALIST as you can get (still)

same goes for North Korea and Russia.

I mean look at the trade deal debacle. Trump demands that they drop their tariffs on our goods and we will drop theirs in this country. ALL OF THEM. China laughs and says absolutely no way. That they aren't concerned about fair trade. They think they have us bent over a cheap Chinese barrel and think they control global manufacturing now and therefore set the terms of trade. Who knows maybe they do....but that is what the fight is over.

China is PRO-CHINA first 100% of the time. If they don't get the better end of the deal, as in all deals, then there is NO DEAL. It is as simple as that really. That is NATIONALISM. They are a nation.

Whereas the USA politicians pretty much just sell us down the river and care less about their voting constituents than they do foreign oil deals that might benefit their kids or family first.

Japan has some of the strictest immigration on planet. If you don't benefit Japan, Japan first, you are not going to be allowed to stay there. No vacancy. Go home you are not wanted.

China also very serious about their borders

Inside Chinese camps thought to be detaining a million Muslim Uighurs

too serious some might say......I don't

in comes Taiwan and how they throw a fit if a shirt doesn't include them on it.

Gap apologizes for T-shirts with China map that didnt show Taiwan | PBS NewsHour

When we talk Nationalism vs. Globalism we are asking is America even a nation anymore, or is it some kind of open border economic zone. This is the same question and fight that Hong Kong is going through with China.

This is what needs to be debated. Not if we trade with other countries. If we are involved with the UN/NATO/IMF.......which we already are.

People who complain about endless waves of immigration have validity to their criticisms. This doesn't mean we are going back to the 1940's. This means do we have a right to exist and dictate our own beliefs and decisions. Or are we now a super power who is at the mercy of what everyone else wants, demands, over that of our own benefit.

Does US CITIZENSHIP even matter anymore........that is the question.

The real question.

Last edited:
Nationalists live in Nations; portions of earth that people govern within borders. There are many nations.

Globalists dream of one ruling party for the entire earth; one law for everyone, because it will work this time. The UN could transform into this ruling party... just waiting for the power to slowly transfer.

this is why i usually don't bother

this is such a cable tv bad religion lyrics understanding of the world

Back