again

and again

and again tonight and tomorrow

i would tell him not to quit his day job but it looks like he already did

straight up unfiltered gibberish

2 possibilities here BP..

You don't work.
You work and post on TW only.

You are never not here. Your little girl doesn't recognize you based on your posting history.. especially if you do work.. I mean shit bro.. it's your kid

Last edited:
o fuck right off ppl have other lives than the cube farm shit that was the norm here since forever

who the fuck wants to grow up to have dreams of owning a lan center like juggernaut and working a job straight out of office space fuck that

2 possibilities here BP..

You don't work.
You work and post on TW only.

You are never not here. Your little girl doesn't recognize you based on your posting history.. especially if you do work.. I mean shit bro.. it's your kid

lol what other zany ideas have you conjured up inside ur rotten geriatric brain ?

Well.. you could be posting from work. But that would really suck since that would mean you are not busy and riding a time clock as a bartender would make me suicidal..

oh.. sorry

o fuck right off ppl have other lives than the cube farm shit that was the norm here since forever

who the fuck wants to grow up to have dreams of owning a lan center like juggernaut and working a job straight out of office space fuck that

i did

tbh

holy cow was i disillusioned when i finally got my own cube w/ the unlimited nespresso access

i was all like "tbh i think i'd rather gb2 cooking"

i thought i'd like 40 hours of pay for 15-20 hours of real work every week but it is p depressing

Well.. you could be posting from work. But that would really suck since that would mean you are not busy and riding a time clock as a bartender would make me suicidal..

oh.. sorry

its 8 am you retard who is at the bar right now that isnt in vegas ?

stop trying :lol:

seriously supertrap

clean out your catheter, empty out that gross bag of mountain dew looking stuff and take a dietary supplement

i did

tbh

holy cow was i disillusioned when i finally got my own cube w/ the unlimited nespresso access

i was all like "tbh i think i'd rather gb2 cooking"

i thought i'd like 40 hours of pay for 15-20 hours of real work every week but it is p depressing

i had my own cube i used to surf tw on once, complete with seating in the hot marketing girl section of the world trade center towers in toronto

but i feared a terrorist attack on my inner being and the large amount of corporate salary money was not worth it to surf tw all day and make fukin sharepoint websites and enterprise architecture GOVERNANCE POLICY :minibarf:

fuck that

seriously supertrap

clean out your catheter, empty out that gross bag of mountain dew looking stuff and take a dietary supplement

:lol: Your life sucks dude.. no way around it. It is obvious based on your posting times here every single day

this is good, im glad you are finally opening up and letting these feelings of inadequacy out

sitting around all day with idle hands on ltd, i mean its gotta feel pointless after a decade and no offspring of your own

this is good, im glad you are finally opening up and letting these feelings of inadequacy out

sitting around all day with idle hands on ltd, i mean its gotta feel pointless after a decade and no offspring of your own

I just got back from camping.

I built the board the other day. I am working on the speaker cabinet. I finished my David Gilmour tribute. Bad ass btw.. custom shop 50's in the neck, custom shop 69 in the middle and Seymour Duncan SSL5 in the bridge.

20180510_113956.jpg

Post something you have done in the last 6 months that was fun.

he had a daughter HE FUKIN DID SOMETHING THAT OTHER PPL R JEALOUS OF

WTF

WHERE IS THIS SHIT GOING???????? fukin guitar showing here let me post a pic of my fucked up basement projectz

Back