Anthony Bourdain committed suicide

I will add that I thought No Reservations was better than the CNN show. I remember at the time he was leaving NR he said it because he could only gain so much access to parts of the world through the travel channel. Going to CNN would allow him to get into places he wouldn't otherwise be able to.

i'm not sure. i just remember that was why he said he was leaving one for the other. i did think the cnn episodes i watched didn't seem any more riskier than some of the more extreme NR episodes. admittedly i only watched a handful of the cnn ones.

he got paid....and paid well by going over to CNN

the rest didn't matter

he was basically reliving the episodes with different editing

like a bad star wars reboot even he wanted to die as the original character

bourdain was a smug asshole w/ diarrhea of the mouth

ever read anything he's ever written

complete wind bag

i remember the favorite part of my life was sparking up a bowl and watching anthony bourdain in whatever show he was doing at the time

it was like a ritual

goodnight sweet prince

wanted to be like hunter s thompson so bad he was so late to the party he even made this unfashionable
This is what I've been saying to people in conversation about Bourdain's suicide... was a big fan and idolized HST. Not surprising that he offed himself as well.

He was part of the broody club that was at the top of their game with nowhere else to go, so he ended it on his own terms. Or the Jews did it, whatever.

hes one of the few non soccer related people i follow on twitter. He had went complete #metoo with Argento, and then she cheats on him. He did it over a chick... lol just lol

yeah it seems pretty straightforward...he leaves his wife and kid, patches that hurt with a hot young chick that wants to fuck 24/7 then when she ditches him for a harder cock he realizes that he nuclear bombed the bridge back to his wife.

add 2 cups of depression and 3 tbsp of painkillers, 1 long rope and you've got yourself a stew goin

so dont mid life crisis into a young 20 something social media addicted whore you dont understand since that shit is toxicx10

0922-asia-argento-anthony-bourdain-mega-3.jpg

Back