Anthony Bourdain committed suicide

at this point only an actual bag of shit could reach more peak irony in calling another person a shitposter........

we are almost there tbh

his life work did far more to damn his leftist mindset than promote it imo......it proved to me it can't work......will never work.......and that in the end is nothing more than a mental illness or at best self centered narcissism. the kind that eventually admits defeat and hangs itself in the closet......before or after trying to get one more sweet release

yeah this is all i needed to see with my own eyes

thank you anthony for your services
I remember that.

It's a shame his entire life wasn't that beginning to end.

everyone is a shitposter

34050729_1871722216183081_2125489094707380224_n.jpg

it's odd how some of you, upon hearing of a news event, have their first reaction be "What's the political slant to this!?!?" and letting that discovery form your opinion of how whatever news event is good/ bad

y val always so angry?

he'd probably get laid except that he hates women

mostly because they laugh at him

am i really supposed to care more about another persons suicide, that i have never met, have no connection to, than their own kids and family who very clearly don't give fuck all about them?

i think not

it's odd how some of you, upon hearing of a news event, have their first reaction be "What's the political slant to this!?!?" and letting that discovery form your opinion of how whatever news event is good/ bad

I do the reverse.. I make fun of it and then hope it matches my politics

Not sure if you're talking to me or the people insinuating some sort of murder, but for me it's not so much the political slant as it is relief knowing that a shitheel no longer being here. Any time a leftist dies is a good thing for all of humanity. It's one less person pushing us into a communism.

It's an ethically and morally right thing to be happy. Their slightly varying ideologies have killed more people throughout history (and current day) than anything else combined.

Not sure if you're talking to me or the people insinuating some sort of murder, but for me it's not so much the political slant as it is relief knowing that a shitheel no longer being here. Any time a leftist dies is a good thing for all of humanity. It's one less person pushing us into a communism.

It's an ethically and morally right thing to be happy. Their slightly varying ideologies have killed more people throughout history (and current day) than anything else combined.

that's probably the most depressing worldview i've ever read

it sounds like the ramblings of a person who's never stepped outside their own front door and actually talked to real people. step away from the internet, bitter one.

that's probably the most depressing worldview i've ever read

it sounds like the ramblings of a person who's never stepped outside their own front door and actually talked to real people. step away from the internet, bitter one.
Oh shut the fuck up, you pussy bitch. :rofl:

Good lord.

Back