Anthony Bourdain committed suicide

At least he tasted a fucken Francesinha

He died happy, that's 4 sure.

1-16-960x640_c.jpg

Hmmmm yeah, mother fucker..... <3

Quit watching him when he went to CNN. Knew it was going to be a shit show after he started the Samantha Brown digs on Trav Chan. Shame really that he helped define the shit show that celebrity chefs were to become.

However, anyone that ditches anyone for Asia Arg. needs to off themselves. She's a train wreck.

Shoulda given up his New York after the last Ramone died and moved to Seville, Catalan, or Provence FR. Those were his best shows because he loved everything about those places.

I wasn't his biggest fan by any means but Kitchen Confidential was a great read, no doubt.

If anything I give him props for always being pretty open about his addictions and demons.

Last edited:
He did a Reddit AMA a few years back and someone asked him - What is something you never want to taste again?

A: Methadone

Last edited:
Quit watching him when he went to CNN. Knew it was going to be a shit show after he started the Samantha Brown digs on Trav Chan. Shame really that he helped define the shit show that celebrity chefs were to become.

However, anyone that ditches anyone for Asia Arg. needs to off themselves. She's a train wreck.

Shoulda given up his New York after the last Ramone died and moved to Seville, Catalan, or Provence FR. Those were his best shows because he loved everything about those places.

U jelly!

is that the chick he got so stiff over?

or the wife he left......

either way that belly tattoo is beyond gross

That was the latest he was dating..don't think he got married to that.

I agree that is not attractive at all. Dealy is just jelly someone can pork a girl that doesn't have triple chins and a beer belly.

I loved Bourdain, but Rayn hit the nail on the head...Tony always had very sad eyes.

It is very tough to imagine what he must have been going through to take such extreme action. Even tougher when one leaves behind children. Sadness to soon be replaced by anger, followed by simply more sadness.

i seem to remember him saying that his former wife (the 2nd one) was never the same after she started going that MMA stuff or whatever it was she was into.

I think he also wrote that after that marriage ended (did he end it? for some reason, i thought she did), he went on a bender and went to many brothels.

Back