MAGA - I have questions (non-Trump, non-political, non-troll)

1. We have overpopulated the earth with humans, to disastrous extent.

2. Education, medicine, food, and other humanitarian aid needs to be distributed to the second and third world.

How do you reconcile these two points when it's the second and third world countries exploding in population?

if 1 is a problem, why bother with 3? What is wrong with 2? change happens.

usually change happens over a very long period of time. we're talking thousands of years, not 50.

none of us can say with certainty what will happen in the next 30 years, but my concern is that the changes we see occurring are happening too quickly for the natural world to adapt to. enjoy the flora and fauna while it lasts.

1st off Mitch, I think this is a great thread topic if members can ignore that it’s a “Mitch” thread. I look forward to reading any serious responses.

I’ve had a crazy work week, so a bit too exhausted to reply now, but I will give you my honest two cents when I catch up.

How do you reconcile these two points when it's the second and third world countries exploding in population?

Elimination of poverty and geometric population growth can only happen with education; specifically, the empowerment of women. Women in those countries must gain control over when and if they are going to reproduce, and that involves education. I'm talking about education at a very general level, in social programs that develop basic social awareness, hygiene, birth control, and plant the seed that religion need not suppress sexual emancipation any longer.

There are reasons that Islam and Christianity have fought the above idea so hard for hundreds of years. Once that first step is taken, those countries will immediately advance.

Yeah we're so far past the point of no return you can stick a fork innit. Civilization collapses, together with a major extinction event 10-15 years from now. Mark my words.

Yeah we're so far past the point of no return you can stick a fork innit. Civilization collapses, together with a major extinction event 10-15 years from now. Mark my words.

There's quite possibly a sizeable degree of truth in this. If the next pandemic doesn't get most of us, climate change has us all fucked anyway. No way there's sufficient willingness to do what needs to be done about it, even if it isn't already too late.

Elimination of poverty and geometric population growth can only happen with education; specifically, the empowerment of women. Women in those countries must gain control over when and if they are going to reproduce, and that involves education. I'm talking about education at a very general level, in social programs that develop basic social awareness, hygiene, birth control, and plant the seed that religion need not suppress sexual emancipation any longer.

There are reasons that Islam and Christianity have fought the above idea so hard for hundreds of years. Once that first step is taken, those countries will immediately advance.
:rofl: Except for literally every Western country that progressed just fine [read: progressed the most out of every civilization ever] and didn't overpopulate without having feminists.

So weird. It's almost as if the two aren't linked at all and you're just parroting some somewhat recent talking point because they know women will vote for big government (authority).

Last edited:
Validuz: Women who decide not to have 14 kids they can't feed = raging feminists. Who da fuc they think they are? And why don't they have time to make me a sammich? :rolleyes:

I'm hoping for some intelligent and non-partisan thoughts on this...
I sincerely doubt this, but sure. Thread title says non-political, but it's really the exact definition of political btw.

Firstly, for MAGA to be a real thing, there has to exist a logical assumption, namely that at a point or points in history America has been great, but that in more recent history it has ceased to be great and requires re-greatening.
It's just a political slogan. It was used by Reagan and possibly others.

So first questions - Do we all believe this to be true, what are the criteria and who decides these things?
Conservatives aren't a monolith like liberals. That's the first thing to answer. The right side encourages independent thought. The left suppresses anything that is offensive or that they disagree with. With that said, you will find significant disagreement with many issues on the right, sometimes what it means to be conservative in the first place.

- Poverty and deprivation
Poverty is an unchangeable reality. It has nothing to do with Ameica's "greatness" or lack thereof. If we were lacking a middle class, then that would be a problem.

- Racial inequality
The only racial inequality that exists (for decades now) is discrimination against straight white men and sometimes asian men in colleges.

- Gun violence
Gun violence isn't a problem. Blacks and browns committing the vast majority of all crime while claiming the problem is being arrested for it, is the problem.

Drugs aren't really a problem outside of liberal strongholds. Like poverty, they will always exist and it will always be a "problem" for some. Laws help.

- Immigration
Immigration is way out of control and has been since the 60's when the kikes and leftist figured out that they could import low-IQ voters that would mindlessly follow them into oblivion.

- Social and financial inequality enabled by corruption (e.g Bezos)
I don't know what this means. Bezos is a piece of shit hypocrite, like most liberals, but what does this have to do with financial inequality (whatever that means)?

- The Kardashians and their ilk
This is social degeneracy empowered by blacks and women. There's a reason why all of the absolutely trash shows and socialites are idolized (and funded) by women and blacks. This is what "equality" brings you: everyone is forced to be on the same level as the lowest common denominator.

- Obesity and poor healthcare
US healthcare is probably the best in the world. I don't know what you're talking about. The only issue with healthcare is liberals and neo-cons creating laws giving free healthcare to freeloaders, in which the ER costs just move to people who actually pay, as well as allowing rates to be selected by grouped insurers. Someone paying in cash shouldn't have to pay more than someone from an insurance company. These people are in the pockets of banks/

small government and the GOP are basically functionally unrelated over the past 40 years

people will hand-wring about RINOs and neocons but government spending as a % of GDP has gone up steadily and has been relatively close to WWII levels for a long time

the economy around healthcare has been centrally planned since the 40s. filtering it through employer provided health insurance by making the benefits not taxable as income has been a disaster. it centralizes access so you're basically paying a cartel to be "in-network" because even if you could magically convert your health benefits into cash that cash would go <tax rate>% less far

virtually no one electable to federal office can even address these basic issues because the whole economy revolves around financialized rent seeking. things like the stock market are propped up to compensate for the illiquidity of the immensely wealthy well beyond the scale of any welfare program in history, it's all grift.

I sincerely doubt this, but sure. Thread title says non-political, but it's really the exact definition of political btw.

It's just a political slogan. It was used by Reagan and possibly others.

Conservatives aren't a monolith like liberals. That's the first thing to answer. The right side encourages independent thought. The left suppresses anything that is offensive or that they disagree with. With that said, you will find significant disagreement with many issues on the right, sometimes what it means to be conservative in the first place.

Poverty is an unchangeable reality. It has nothing to do with Ameica's "greatness" or lack thereof. If we were lacking a middle class, then that would be a problem.

The only racial inequality that exists (for decades now) is discrimination against straight white men and sometimes asian men in colleges.

Gun violence isn't a problem. Blacks and browns committing the vast majority of all crime while claiming the problem is being arrested for it, is the problem.

Drugs aren't really a problem outside of liberal strongholds. Like poverty, they will always exist and it will always be a "problem" for some. Laws help.

Immigration is way out of control and has been since the 60's when the kikes and leftist figured out that they could import low-IQ voters that would mindlessly follow them into oblivion.

I don't know what this means. Bezos is a piece of shit hypocrite, like most liberals, but what does this have to do with financial inequality (whatever that means)?

This is social degeneracy empowered by blacks and women. There's a reason why all of the absolutely trash shows and socialites are idolized (and funded) by women and blacks. This is what "equality" brings you: everyone is forced to be on the same level as the lowest common denominator.

US healthcare is probably the best in the world. I don't know what you're talking about. The only issue with healthcare is liberals and neo-cons creating laws giving free healthcare to freeloaders, in which the ER costs just move to people who actually pay, as well as allowing rates to be selected by grouped insurers. Someone paying in cash shouldn't have to pay more than someone from an insurance company. These people are in the pockets of banks/

So just to quickly summarise your replies...

Liberals
Shit Happens
There's no racial inequality
Blacks
Liberals
Liberals and Jews
I don't understand but probably liberals
Blacks and Women
Liberals

Fucking Jesus there's no hope.

Keep it simple.

MAGA was just a campaign slogan. Something to rally behind and put on a hat.
It turned out to be a major trigger word for certain types of people.

Liberals
Shit Happens
Blacks
Liberals
Liberals and Jews
Blacks and Women
Liberals

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Liberals
Shit Happens
Blacks
Liberals
Liberals and Jews
Blacks and Women
Liberals

you are such a tard :lol:

Back