I retrospective: isuk@tribes is fucking creepy

Scuzzle
Veteran++

- 08-14-2008, 08:32 PM

Forward Message Reply With Quote
I understand what you are trying to do with changing your image, but it will never happen. You could post this pm in a thread, doesn't matter to me. I'm just trying to give you some genuine advice. It will never happen. TW never forgets.

creep he sent this pm to me now he is posting this :lol:
:rolleyes:

The idea is that if you stop, so will these threads.

I remember isuk@tribes being notorious for server attacks and a general dickhead back in the day. Did he just say all of that never happened? He is just a victim of story fabricators?

he was notorious for blatantly cheating, and being too stupid to get caught doing it.

he was never any good at the game, but loved to talk shit like he was. at one point he tried to start some scrim league, but noone would play against his team (shocker).

i recall beating them a few times, 5 hackers vs 5 legit players and we still won. lol. how do you lose when your entire team cheats???

he was also notorious for acting exactly as the OP describes, and as he has throughout this thread. anyone who takes him seriously hasn't been around long.

I remember isuk@tribes being notorious for server attacks and a general dickhead back in the day. Did he just say all of that never happened? He is just a victim of story fabricators?

He says he's "changed" which is very clearly the case.

lol xerious,

he challenged to fight me at the LAN.

then said he couldn't afford to go

I paid for his ticket.

he still didn't show up.

doesn't suprise me he's friends with isuk - bunch of tools.

It's amazing how he has done NONE of the things that so many people have mentioned. The one thing he'll own up to is calling sLaM (because it was actually the least freaky thing he did), and he'll blame EVERYTHING on Kehlp or xerious.

I guess it's convenient that they're not on the boards much anymore.

How is posting taxi's picture an insult coming from you?

See, this is the comedy.

You can take my picture... admittedly it's horrible (shot in a dark hallway on a shitty cam through cigarette smoke, taken after I walked out of the bathroom after splashing my face off cuz I had blood all over my cheek, plus I'd been on the road for two weeks at that point. and by the time that picture was taken I'd gotten about four or five hours of sleep for four days), you can take that horrible picture and hold it up to isuk's... but thanks to his actions, it's still not as creepy as the photo he got taken professionally in his best clothes. :lol:

isukattribes1.jpg

Last edited:
I think this kid is so deluded that calling him out on a forum in this manner will not make any difference.

He'll still be like "LOL I TROLLED YOU GUYS!!".

It's amazing how he has done NONE of the things that so many people have mentioned. The one thing he'll own up to is calling sLaM (because it was actually the least freaky thing he did), and he'll blame EVERYTHING on Kehlp or xerious.

I guess it's convenient that they're not on the boards much anymore.

HAHAH KEHLP

that was the other one.

those guys were funny, but became rather anoying after about 5 minutes. Doesn't shock me either none of them post here anymore, everyone hated them.

It's really because you haven't been a victim of his freakiness.

So he knows my name...it's not really all that scary...unless he decided to show up and kill me, but of course he'd have a real pickle with my name, because he'd probably end up trying to get the wrong person...

Back