You cant reeeeeesist shilling for globalist

Very sad! Reeees and rahhs swallows his own pride cant admit he was wrong

Maybe a t_d meme can hide it another day

4ae2cba5af54cc6b1ade8ec58b6d30fc-full.png

Its ok havax you dont need to shill anymore

Not even good 4chan level memes just sad t_d twitter shots

Swalllows his pride like a good globalist boy for jared reeeee

also i gotta b real witchu...

is taylor's deli anywhere near (((parenthetical enuff))) for nancy?

ah shit, i was confusing pelosi w/ feinstein nevermind

i gotta b honest tho, i'm #Sad! that donnie didn't use the dominos table 2 take a dig at the hateful anti-american bastards who hijacked the papa john's board of directors and raped, tortured and ultimately murdered :flag:american hero:flag: papa john schnatter

President Trump's extravagant, $3,000, 300-sandwich celebration of Clemson University - The Washington Post

Breakdown of the extravagant dinner, including estimated cost, table layout, nutritional value, and fact checking Trump's outrageous claims that there were 1000 burgers and that if totaled together would they actually be 1 mile high.

imagine getting paid to do analysis of a dinner

and going home and pretending you did something good for the nation with this hard hitting piece

yo washington post lemme holla atchu

so u say "democracy dies in darkness" but then u also support increasing the darkness of the pigmentation of america's population w/ ur open borders advocacy

does that mean u want american democracy 2 die? b/c according 2 ur motto, democracy will die as the darkness increases, and u guys support pro-darkness policies so idk...looks like washpo wants the end of american democracy

#Sad!

should have gotten TGI Fridays or Outback to bring steaks. Outback would be best because they can bring coco shrimp and bloom'n onions too.

Back