[So] I went to a gay club tonight.

you're trying pretty hard to justify this

plus you made a thread about it. what were you looking for

Other than the OP I think I've posted in this thread maybe 5 times, and I'm hardly "trying hard" to justify my going to the club. Do I really care what you think about my friday night activities?   This is an internet forum.  All my posts in this have been comments/responses to what other people have said. The homophobia one was in response to dweeb's story. Carry on.

when i first moved to OKC i befriended a lesbian chick who was pretty cool and hot. (i figured i might turn her or somehow weasle my way into a threesome. threesome never happened but i did get head once and she did have sex with another girl on my couch once)

she convinced me one night that i needed to go with her to this gay bar called copa cabana, and on tuesday nights it was straight night so i need not worry. there would be tons of hot chicks there.

i'm pretty much down to try new stuff so i went. first of all, there was nothing straight about straight night. there were two pluses. the bartender (who was wearing whitey tighties and a bow tie and nothing else) like me apparently and served me before anyone else, my tab was probably 1/3rd of what it should have been too. Also there were a couple hot chicks there.

But the few hot chicks were severely outnumbered by the plethora of homos. And not putting out "gay vibe" doesn't stop them from hitting on you, I donm't care who you are. If you think gay dudes don't hit on you because you're straight you're wrong. They don't hit on you because you're ugly. They had no problems hitting on me ever after I told them I was straight. I had guys hit on me in the men's room while I was pissing saying something like "damn you're a big manly man you must work out a lot, thats hot" and guys when the bar was closing trying to see if i wanted to go to their after hours party and get my number. fuck that....

one time in new orleans a gay guy walked up to me in a bar and licked my arm. his friend had to drag him out and apologize. it was a straight bar. i was so shocked i didn't know what to do. gay guys hit on straight guys all the time. if they don't hit on you, its because you probably couldn't get a girl anyway.

when i first moved to OKC i befriended a lesbian chick who was pretty cool and hot. (i figured i might turn her or somehow weasle my way into a threesome. threesome never happened but i did get head once and she did have sex with another girl on my couch once)

she convinced me one night that i needed to go with her to this gay bar called copa cabana, and on tuesday nights it was straight night so i need not worry. there would be tons of hot chicks there.

i'm pretty much down to try new stuff so i went. first of all, there was nothing straight about straight night. there were two pluses. the bartender (who was wearing whitey tighties and a bow tie and nothing else) like me apparently and served me before anyone else, my tab was probably 1/3rd of what it should have been too. Also there were a couple hot chicks there.

But the few hot chicks were severely outnumbered by the plethora of homos. And not putting out "gay vibe" doesn't stop them from hitting on you, I donm't care who you are. If you think gay dudes don't hit on you because you're straight you're wrong. They don't hit on you because you're ugly. They had no problems hitting on me ever after I told them I was straight. I had guys hit on me in the men's room while I was pissing saying something like "damn you're a big manly man you must work out a lot, thats hot" and guys when the bar was closing trying to see if i wanted to go to their after hours party and get my number. fuck that....

one time in new orleans a gay guy walked up to me in a bar and licked my arm. his friend had to drag him out and apologize. it was a straight bar. i was so shocked i didn't know what to do. gay guys hit on straight guys all the time. if they don't hit on you, its because you probably couldn't get a girl anyway.

I got hit on by a fat gay mexican transgendered waiter whilst on TDY in Seattle and eating by myself at a mexican restaurant

what does this mean

Jislan2.jpg

don't mind the bitch you could be on my arm as long as pants are on

Fancy, you have some explaining to do.

... you got your dick into a lesbian, I want the cap route for this play.

Back