who were LT GOATS

I saying some dood name rtcll got busted with last hope bypass on sanc and same ip as u and this never happen to snow once and I'll let someone who cares about this shit prove it with logs etc cuz I don't want to post here anymore for the month

p.s. sup poncho hope u doing well we had a sweet underdog team that dominate big stack teams back then +we used thst line uo u listex and copa sometime remember. It was Le the synergyyyy

k bai

holy shit i am the greatest...anyway get off snow's nuts all of you he has been good at duel forever with disc/nades/movement which terp and shit doesnt really help with snow is good player

oh yeah hes a good dueler

whats that have to do with anything tho

you're a better dueler than everyone else, but tons of people can outchase you

im good at LT, does that mean if i start wallhacking people i'm not cheating because i was good before i started cheating?

im assuming u havent seen the demo ppl are talking about

when he had superhudbot he assumed all players showed up on his compass like it does in duel

and he used to play with that assumption all the time

oops

Last edited:
also you can totally tell if someone is using terp/pft through a demo not through observer

watch a demo of someone with really high ping playing with 1.40 and you'll know what im talking about

you can watch people with lower ping and look for the same thing

for example someone using terp or pft will bring their mouse over a player to check their hp

in the demo, if youre not using the same amount of prediction, the mouse will lead in front of the model and not the player itself, and it won't actually show the player's hp it'll just look like the player put their crosshair a millimeter in front of the player and then moved away

it was funny seeing snow come out of no where, and battling for stats in shithole

at the same time arena dudes were the biggest hackers

Kitty cat is isuk right? Isuk tell us the urban legend about you guys kicking some newbie team off their own server (was it IBA?) and smurfing as them against $G I think in a official twl match. Did that really happen and do demos of this event exist. Sounds like one of the better t1 troll stories

no that is a true story

we stole some crappy team Steel city snipers own server from them kicked/banned them all, then smurfed as them and beat $g, $g was totally shocked. there was a TWL thread at the time and it went to like 4-5 pages. TWL made them remove the win but the TWL admins were legit confused as fuck and had to get IP checks etc.

That is probably one of my best tribes stories. That mikea guy was flipping a shit all of CCD map when they got capped out on lulz.

Here is 2006 ban list for cheating 02-2006

The following people below will be temp banned for 3 months

1. Veilside
2. Thorin
3. Velo
4. xerious
5. snake
6. darkside/eternal
7. vantage
8. Elly
9. mightymouse
10. Darkritual
11. ManyLith
12. o rly
13. dare
14. vonkin
15. ch4se
16. rhuwan - permanently banned - 3/16/06
17. Fireballz
18. Fr0z3n
19. Cpt. Spalding
20. Gumby
21. KELHP - permanently banned
22. isuk@tribes - permanently banned
23. Freak

best home d circa 2006 Thorin
TeamWarfare Vet
09-27-2005 01:24 AM / profile
A) DaWar

B) SideSlash

C) Nonreg

D) Acro

E) PSYCHO[ByM]

F) Citra

G) UnstuckTime

H) LosT_SaND

I) Snakes

J) pr

K) Ur6an

L) zip

M) Other (Please specify)

2005-2006-2007 golden era of tribe ladder non admin @ this time too

Opsayo didn't request I do this but I'd like to publicly state I have been unfair to him by saying he didn't play in the main era 2004 2008 etc. For the record I believe if opsayo had Midwest ping and played in that period he'd be a top 10 player. However at the time I believe the game was less finess and far more interp and whore for everyone. Ping was way more important and home d passing was a lot less important given interp and 0 ping whores etc.

I have always played the era card on him and I do believe that era was most fun but its unfair to do it to opsayo and sleepy always.

Back