Have you had your 15 minutes of fame?

I've been an extra in a few movies. Whilst I have been on screen, you wouldn't really notice me if you weren't looking really hard.

Big movies, with big stars, met them, doesn't really mean much, as I am not famous.

I was also nominated for the Carnegie Hero Award. It was at that time a gold medal and $5,000. I didnt get it either, I lost to a guy that had a heart condition and saved someones life. Honestly, I just wanted the medal so my kids could have it forever.(the money would have been nice too)

Kudos to your mother too, that was pretty awesome of her to do.(weird it was in PA just like me)

That's fucked up honestly. I don't understand some of the shit they give away that award for. I think both you and her should have gotten it.

That's fucked up honestly. I don't understand some of the shit they give away that award for. I think both you and her should have gotten it.
The worst part is that the Carnegie Hero Fund is run out of Pittsburgh, about 7 miles from where I live.

Yup, and I wasnt even in the country to see it :(
There were some news articles and tv reports about me and my 2 brothers all being in Iraq at the same time. They interviewed my parents and my sister. They sent me the clippings... was pretty neat :)

Was in several movies, American Pie, American Pie II, Good Will Hunting, Wild Things, There's Something About Mary...Been on G4TV a bunch of times for random stuff, on Dish Network's HD Gaming Channel (GameplayHD), and I'm on the cover of one of the DVD's. Have been on TV multiple times for my old job at a jet Fighter Simulation Company called "Fightertown" because celebrities used to come in all the time and fly our sims for promotional type stuff. From guys like Jim Carey to Soap Stars (yeah gay I know) to sports figures like Curt Schilling and the like. Been in the paper a bunch of times for random stuff.

Couple pics from this stuff...

American Pie (#12, first pic 2nd guy in line, gotee):
americanpie1.jpg

americanpie2.jpg

americanpie3.jpg

GameplayHD:
gamecaster.jpg

dvdcover.jpg

Sign falls on I-805, snarls commute | The San Diego Union-Tribune

SOE Interview - Audio - Old

SOE Interview - Web - New

IMDB entry for credited work on American Pie

Moby Games Developer Entries

That's all I feel like digging up at the moment.

Last edited:
AkumA said:
Oh man, pics? I totally remember this

:D

I'll try to go to my mom's house today if I have time and snap a pic of it. You may have to wait until tomorrow though since I have a bunch of students over on Thursdays.

Google images search revealed nothing, which sucks because that box cover lasted on store shelves a damned long time. My ex-girlfriend even had it on her dorm room wall at Fredonia as late as 1992.

:D

Google images search revealed nothing, which sucks because that box cover lasted on store shelves a damned long time. My ex-girlfriend even had it on her dorm room wall at Fredonia as late as 1992.

Im pretty confident i know exactly the one you speak of. It was a real long time. They never update their designs

american pie. That is awesome.

P.S The banner add at the bottom is for gay-parship.co.uk online dating :rofl:

Jack Lengyel is one of my fraternity alumni :shock: I met him last year at our formal. I think there's a pic of him with some of my brothers somewhere...

edit: here we are

I've talked to Jack several times, he comes in town for games every so often and was in town quite a bit when they were filming We are Marshall here in Fall of '06. He's a great guy. McConaughey or however you spell it didn't do him justice in the movie, he made him look like a gigantic goofball. That, and McConaughey got drunk at a bar called St Marks pretty often while in town. Good thing is that he usually kept buying the whole bar rounds til the point he got so sloshed that his people had to carry him out.

That reminds me, I'm also in the movie during the scene where the students are chanting outside the board meeting. You can pick me out in the crowd.

The shoutcasting thing got pretty big a few years ago and it got me on TV a few times. The best thing I guess was that I was filmed for a documentary in NY about competitive gaming and it's impact on society etc.

It plays on TV fairly regularly actually and the funny part is a few months ago the VP of our company came up to me one morning and explained to me how odd it was that he was sitting at home watching TV and making a drink when all of a sudden he hears my voice ( I have a very recognizable voice I'm told). He walks back to the TV and is Like...wtf that's one of my Managers.

He had no idea I did any of that stuff before I worked for him and he's a total closet gaming nerd so he questions me about it all the time.
I've also performed in a touring variety show twice as a singer and had the chance to play all across canada in 5000 seat theatres. That was a trip lemme tell you.

n8348603593277248953xv7.jpg

I was on the front page of the Charlotte Observer when I was 8 years old. I was playing on a jungle gym dressed up in a makeshift batman costume. It was badass. From that point on, bitches were slangin' pussy at me left and right.

A girlfriend at the time and I were on the cover of like a special edition newspaper section on BBS's in the bay area, thats been forever ago though

Back