[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I don't see Russia as any kind of threat to us any more than we are to everyone else. They are doing things we do, almost to a tee. And most likely to the average everyday Ivan in mother Russia, we're probably just as evil as we are told they are

Mystery as IDENTICAL letters appear in 21 newspapers across 12 states slamming Trump's Supreme Court pick – and they're all signed by different people

At least 21 U.S. newspapers ran identical letters to the editor opposing President Trump's Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh this week.

Each letter was published with the name of a different 'signer,' claiming Kavanaugh threatens 'everything that we hold dear as a nation'.

:lol: leftist msm propaganda

trump/putin/pence 2024

We need to look into EU 'bots' (wtf do they mean by a bot anyways).

Last edited:
jews are screaming

neocons are crying

people who trust our intelligence agencies, our legacy established relationships, over Russia are the only new crowd to head scratch from what i can tell

Trump-Putin Summit Is Over. The Head-Scratching? Not So Much: Live Updates

I am not sure who I trust the least at this point........

All I mean is that Putin and Trump are not exactly the same thing as cold war era leaders. The "tough guys" thing is played out. I don't think we are dealing with the same threat

I am not a Rand Paul fan so I am shocked he is the one talking sense

Rand Paul says he - Business Insider

today was the beginning of the end of the world

20090306-230657-pic-653914147_c0-189-3238-2076_s885x516.jpg

says this lady and her russia reset button

Dianne Feinstein says some of Trump's judges are TOO CATHOLIC

as someone who wants 2% of population making up over 3 out of 9 SCOTUS justices.......LOL

now she opened up the flood gates to California so hard she got replaced in endorsement by Mexicans and De Leon......and not just another Sotomayor type

DiIJRXzW4AEQbXt.jpg:large

that judaic game is so hard sometimes

Has anyone done any overlap analysis of the "millions will die if . . ." scenarios? Like, are we just killing the same groups twice or even three times?

in one short year...

it went from trump is going to start a nuclear war to trump is hanging out with the 2nd largest nuclear arsenal in the world with no nuclear threats on the horizon from any other country

can't make this shit up

edit: hahaha tele I fucking edit before u quote suck it

So.. logic 101. Based on current events and media reporting habits.. which is more likely? Trump fucked up royally or the media is just doing the media thing?

i skimmed through it

wasnt bad, about what i expected from Orange Hitler (not much)

but... ugh... putin owned that pretty good. he threw Killary under the bus about 400 million given to her through illegal means in Russia

Back