[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Our Institutions Are Failing

Incompetence has been institutionalized, and is now the accepted norm.Schools fail, municipal agencies fail, oversight agencies fail, state agencies fail, and the public feels powerless to effect any systemic change.

Changing the elected officials who are the citizens' representatives does nothing to rid the system of incompetence or enforce accountability and transparency; the insider elites have wired the system to avoid responsibility and maintain their institutionalized skims regardless of who is in elected office.

Budgets never decline, they only expand. The system is organized to punish frugality and reward incompetence, sweetheart contracts, overtime, and ever higher public spending.

Should I buy a fiddle or more popcorn

lifecycle-bureaucracy.png

I dunno

I get it. It wasn't a great moment.. but it was far from the doom and gloom everyone claims. It was a meeting. Nothing got signed or any legally binding promises made.

Dollar Vs. Brics

I would rather see us compete over that for a few more decades

than pull the plug outright and have another World War over it

I am not going to be upset about cooler minds prevailing tbh

I am not a Rand Paul fan so I am shocked he is the one talking sense

"I think engagement with our adversaries, conversations with our adversaries, is a good idea," Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky said during an interview with CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer. "Even in the height of the Cold War, I think it was a good thing that [President John F. Kennedy] had a direct line to [Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev]."

Paul then went beyond backing Trump's comments and blamed partisan leanings for the ongoing outrage.

"I think there is a bit of Trump-derangement syndrome," Paul said. "I think there are people who hate the president so much that this could've easily been President Obama early in his first administration setting the reset button and trying to have better relations with Russia."

Paul added that Russia was a valuable intelligence asset and could be helpful in establishing diplomatic relations with other adversaries, such as North Korea.

"All those things are good," Paul said. "But because people hate Trump so much, all of that's being lost."

Rand Paul says he - Business Insider

The reality is that the solution to this is very simple: start cutting government pork.

Frankly I'm not even sure if that's even possible anymore, given the size of the task. You could ironically create an entire agency to do efficiency audits and start stripping pork, and they wouldn't be able to locate it and eliminate it faster than it's added. Would probably require congressional oversight as well, and anything deemed cut worthy would wind up in committee, which would inevitably delay it further.

anyone have a youtube link of Orange Hitler and the KGB Runt?

I was actually more shocked by the fox news guy interviewing Putin

kept asking him the same questions and about political killings

he should have asked us about Killary

I mean this is the way of the world now I am afraid to say

So.. logic 101. Based on current events and media reporting habits.. which is more likely? Trump fucked up royally or the media is just doing the media thing?

Frankly I'm not even sure if that's even possible anymore, given the size of the task. You could ironically create an entire agency to do efficiency audits and start stripping pork, and they wouldn't be able to locate it and eliminate it faster than it's added. Would probably require congressional oversight as well, and anything deemed cut worthy would wind up in committee, which would inevitably delay it further.

and every job is a voter......a family of voters

and you are never going to get re-elected cutting government and firing people

CUT DOE......WHY DO YOU HATE EDUCATION?
CUT DOE........WHY DO YOU HATE THE ENVIRONMENT AND ENERGY?
CUT FHA......WHY DO YOU HATE THE HOMELESS?

California knows this lesson and is why they are a defacto Union representation State now......where they just chase and fleece the taxpayer to grow state worker salaries.

Illinois and New Jersey as well.......

the pork doesn't cut itself.......It cuts you now

Dollar Vs. Brics

I would rather see us compete over that for a few more decades

than pull the plug outright and have another World War over it

I am not going to be upset about cooler minds prevailing tbh

we'll be clear on this:

everyone ALWAYS has their best interest in mind

so yeah, I can see a clear case of currency manipulation by the chinese (they dont want to be the world reserve yet -too much labor and collapse their economy)

anyway, never trust the russians. they're xenophobes and they trust no one. it plays out in their mindset when dealing with external powers.

So.. logic 101. Based on current events and media reporting habits.. which is more likely? Trump fucked up royally or the media is just doing the media thing?

jews are screaming

neocons are crying

people who trust our intelligence agencies, our legacy established relationships, over Russia are the only new crowd to head scratch from what i can tell

Trump-Putin Summit Is Over. The Head-Scratching? Not So Much: Live Updates

I am not sure who I trust the least at this point........

Back