[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

sorry mon frere if you leave your keys in the jeep you may be asking for it. the guy that did that was a relatively well-to-do rich kid. what can you say?
Wow just fucking wow. Stay the fuck away from me loser.

Last edited:
well i guess you hang around a bunch of dorks. my frends were kool guys stealing jeeps and stereos. flyover culture... i get it. it was never my idea i was just nearby or sitting in the car

nah bro

we partied all the time

bonfires, [cheap] beers, and bitches

if you think stealing other peoples property is cool, youre a piece of shit

then again, you openly advocate theft of others property through taxes

:Hmm:

So you are saying it is high time we refresh the tree of liberty?

I agree

I think it's time we build a statue of liberty that is 6 times as high as the original.

Also - time for people to start flying those US flags again. When I was a kid - no matter what party you were for - you had a flag flying. MAGA. Good times. We are in an era of Peace. No matter what the cry babies want everyone to think.

i never argued that stealing stuff was cool. my point is that some of you seem to be a little sheltered based on the opinions you put forth.

I am not a Rand Paul fan so I am shocked he is the one talking sense

I would have voted Rand if he would have stood a chance. I am glad for the Trump vote now but Rand is more like the leadership I envision. However, The Orange Prince is changing my thoughts quite a bit. He is more Zaphod Beeblebrox which is actually very entertaining and also wonderful for the country at the moment.

If you guys could stop mentally masturbating clu for a moment...

So now that I've had some time to catch up on what actually happened today, I think pretty objectively Trump looked like an epic fool. And this wasn't just one of his typical blunders, after being hard on Europe he looked like a complete patsy on Russia.

I can't find an exact youtube vid, but one of the reporters gave Putin a question like "do you have any damning evidence on Trump?" and he rambled on for like 2 minutes without giving a yes/no answer to a yes/no question, and Trump said something equally ridiculous to the effect of "if it existed it would have already been released" directly implying that it could exist rather than simply denying its existence. No one should be dumb enough to believe that a bargaining chip that could either embarrass Trump or completely change global politics would be sacrificed just to embarrass Trump.

He was incredibly over-defensive about Russian meddling as if it automatically imputes blame on his campaign - which is partially the fault of the left-wing media epically blowing that shit out of proportion for so long, but there just stinks way too much of a dog and pony show to make Russia out to be some innocent pretty princess in everything while just after blasting the fuck out of Europe.

I'm all about reasonably warming relations with Russia, but this does not seem to be reasonable, and doing it at the cost of freezing relations with Europe seems asinine and feels highly machinated.

I don't care if there are pee pee tapes; i would find it humorous if there were. But, I understand how the outrage crew would use it and so does President Trump. I really don't think it's nothing more than this... unlike what Hilary has done, which is truly treasonous.

I've said it better and I'll say it again, Trump isn't a true lifelong Republican because he registered as a Democrat at some point in his life therefore he isn't pure.

Trump should start his own party like the newly elected President of Mexico did.
I'm tired of the Republicrat and democan money-go-round.

“Gov. Romney, I’m glad that you recognize that al Qaeda is a threat,” Obama said, “because a few months ago when you were asked what’s the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia.”

“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years,” Obama said.

“Gov. Romney, I’m glad that you recognize that al Qaeda is a threat,” Obama said, “because a few months ago when you were asked what’s the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia.”

“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years,” Obama said.

Yeah.. phrito doesn't read anything. Kind of a lost cause in that regard.

All the left have is hate. Splintered party, no platform. Faced with a booming economy and more jobs than people. Hate is all they got

Back