'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

That's because you didn't ask me.

As for me, I would not change the conditions of my current relationship at all. Because doing so would end up fucking up everything in my opinion. I look at other people around me with massive drama in their lives caused by causal sex and immaturity. So I've avoided both.

And that has led to me being 2 and a half months from getting married to the most beautiful and fantastic woman I've ever laid eyes on. And we have NO drama in our relationship, we rarely (though sometimes) fight and we love each other desperately.

I'd say it's worked out pretty well.

give it time....you'll both be bickering like all other married couples :D. Be sure to watch 'til death to see how you will be in 10 years or so ;)

That's because you didn't ask me.

As for me, I would not change the conditions of my current relationship at all. Because doing so would end up fucking up everything in my opinion. I look at other people around me with massive drama in their lives caused by causal sex and immaturity. So I've avoided both.

And that has led to me being 2 and a half months from getting married to the most beautiful and fantastic woman I've ever laid eyes on. And we have NO drama in our relationship, we rarely (though sometimes) fight and we love each other desperately.

I'd say it's worked out pretty well.

Well, good luck.

However, if your marriage fails and you get divorced, can we then blame it on you not having sex with her beforehand?

Frankly, the divorce rates are higher for people who follow these morals, as opposed to those who don't.

How else could I preface asking you to change conditions to suit you? It seemed apropos for the question. Set the rules any way you can desire, there are no rules but yours, what would you do? Never said that's what my life is.

I never got my answer, btw.

I assume this is what you meant, and I already answered. I wouldn't go through all the trouble and money of getting married for absolutely nothing.

Time to ask this AGAIN... jeezus...

AFTERIMAGE, HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH SINCE YOU'VE BEEN MARRIED TO YOUR WIFE?

I feel we will never hear the truth we already know.

You mean, you don't want to admit to yourself that you need to be in control and don't really trust her. That's why a situation where another dick would enter her vagina has, by chance, "never come up".

guys you totally dont understand the nuances of polyamorous relationships

there are the kinds like mine where i let her fuck chicks because if i didn't she'd leave me

and there are the kinds like afterimages where he lets her fuck guys because if he didn't she'd leave him

You mean, you don't want to admit to yourself that you need to be in control and don't really trust her. That's why a situation where another dick would enter her vagina has, by chance, "never come up".

What part of 'she doesn't like other guys' did you miss?

If you guys are just gonna start making shit up, there's not much more to talk about.

you forgot

the kind where i fuck whoever i want but my wife can't fuck anyone but me

how long do you think it will take her to realize she is getting the short end of the stick..........................literally

Well, good luck.

However, if your marriage fails and you get divorced, can we then blame it on you not having sex with her beforehand?

Frankly, the divorce rates are higher for people who follow these morals, as opposed to those who don't.

How the hell does not having sex before marriage lead to divorce? That's ridiculous.

If you mean we don't know if we are uh.. compatible... I'll just say that I'm really REALLY sure that we'll be fine on that front.

As for your claim that divorce rates are higher for people who wait, just where the fuck did you pull that up from? That's a complete load of bullshit. I know folks on TW think it's insane how I live my life, hell the same thing happened with Skyler. Don't lump me in with the Mormon over there, but we chose to live our lives differently. Just like you.

Only we don't control our wives and fuck other women while keeping the dyke caged up at home.

it's going to feel a lot different than your hand icy

maybe you should practice w/ a couple trash bags stuffed between your mattress and some vasoline

How the hell does not having sex before marriage lead to divorce? That's ridiculous.

If you mean we don't know if we are uh.. compatible... I'll just say that I'm really REALLY sure that we'll be fine on that front.

As for your claim that divorce rates are higher for people who wait, just where the fuck did you pull that up from? That's a complete load of bullshit. I know folks on TW think it's insane how I live my life, hell the same thing happened with Skyler. Don't lump me in with the Mormon over there, but we chose to live our lives differently. Just like you.

Only we don't control our wives and fuck other women while keeping the dyke caged up at home.

Divorce Rates Higher in Red States

The last line.

I don't actually lump you in anywhere, I was trolling you with the same make-huge-assumptions logic you used for me. People get pissed off when you turn tables on them; it always seems to baffle them. Kinda funny.

CareerJournal | Demographics Factor Heavily In Divorce-Rate Statistics

Also, living together before marriage has become so common that it no longer seems to be automatically linked to higher odds of divorce, as it once did. Jay Teachman of Western Washington University, Bellingham, found in a study published last year in the Journal of Marriage and the Family that living together or having sex before marriage isn't linked to higher divorce -- as long as it's with the partner you later marry. Sleeping around or living with more than one man, on the other hand, raises women's divorce risk sharply, compared with women who have never had sex or lived with a man before marriage. No comparable data are available on men.

that's from a quick search on google.

But that answers nothing Stinkfist. He said that the divorce rate is HIGHER for people who don't live together or have sex before marriage. That's a crock of shit.

I won't get in to the rest of the debate as this thread is not about that. It's about Mabel and AI being ridiculous fucks.

Back