'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

Well then there's the whole matter of our religion. I would imagine that divorce rates are higher for people who compromise their own values and beliefs since they won't be happy with themselves or with their spouses.

I don't judge other people anymore. At least not publicly. I keep the rest of that shit to myself.

But this stuff that AI and Mabel are into is just funny.

yea, i understand and respect that :).

i guess

i bet afterimage's wife's asshole is like mine after i eat a bunch of mexican food

i swear that was a lot funnier in my head, the point here is that her asshole is torn up and used

so i was looking for skyler threads because i couldn't remember if his marriage failed or not, and i found this gem:

Afterimage said:
It seems that the only content mormons I know are the ones who don't follow their religion.

We pretty much burned out and wrote our official resignation letter about a year ago. We've never been happier. It's funny how that shows who your true friends are in the church.

explains a lot :lol:

rofl he's a former mormon hahhahaha

and yes loggy i agree and admitted as such

edit: so not only did he give up his self respect and self esteem for this woman, he gave up the salvation of his soul so his "wife" could fuck other men

How is swinging expensive? I don't follow this arugment that Mabel says should be intuitive.

AI's story just registers to me as not even swinging, it's like she's cheating on him, and he knows about it and is in denial.

I envy the other one, and Bill Paxton.

I wish polygamy was legal.

Dear AI,

You failed to reply to my questions, so I'm quoting them again for you.

AI: Does she come back after a night with the pool boy? If so, do you avoid contact? Isn't it kinda nasty to be kissing your wife after she's been giving some other guy a BJ? or is it ok because you know the guy and are impressed with the cleanliness of his genitalia?

What if she wants to hook up with someone whose genital-hygiene you can't vouch for? is it still ok then?

What about STDs??
What if she gets the preggerz? What is the plan then?
What if you get someone pregnant? (assuming you are with someone?)

mabel, why are you defending something that didn't work for you? Please explain.

How in the fuck is swinging so expensive?

Someone explain this to me, I don't see why it's expensive.

Chances are he was doing an excessive amount of drinking etc with this sort of lifestyle. I could of course be completely wrong, but I don't know what else it could be.

How in the fuck is swinging so expensive?

Someone explain this to me, I don't see why it's expensive.

Do you know how drunk you have to get most bar sluts to really get them to do a threesome, not just think and talk about it, but do it? And how drunk you need to be to warm them up to it? And your significant other?

seriously though one would assume it would be a relatively cheap way to spend a night

"hey honey would u like to see a movie tonight?"

"not really, i don't think we can afford it. how about i get reamed vaginally and anally by our mutual friends?"

Back