'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

What in that is there not to envy, exactly? Pretend you are king, and can do whatever you want by royal decree, and you can't be gainsayed: what in that would you personally do differently?

Swinging is just a cheap way of getting out of the marriage without actually doing it.
Its like being a pussy and not ending it. It wont fix anything, just prolong both your suffering

What in that is there not to envy, exactly? Pretend you are king, and can do whatever you want by royal decree, and you can't be gainsayed: what in that would you personally do differently?

I wouldn't get married? Oh sorry, I just read up and saw you were unable to support yourself. That explains a lot, thanks!

Jesus.

Well dude, it's fucking China. They have a huge surplus of females.

Grab two and come join the dark side. :D

I love how Mabel compares his situation to being a king and having the ability to do whatever he pleases.

Yeah because doing whatever and whomever the fuck you want while running roughshod all over your wife is definitely what marriage is all about.

Marriage is absolutely all about total selfishness. Yessir. Definitely.

i don't even agree with icey on a lot of things, especially relationship-related

but i'm glad he managed to learn how not to let other people fuck his wife

im proud of u icey u have come a long way

Thanks man. Your words of encouragement have brought a tear to my eye.

Then again, I'll get ripped for not having other dudes OR me have sex with my fiancee. Well at least for another 80 days.

But when that time is up, it's only me. Not other people. TW told me not to let my wife bang other guys and so I won't! Thanks Tribalwar!

I love how Mabel compares his situation to being a king and having the ability to do whatever he pleases.

Yeah because doing whatever and whomever the fuck you want while running roughshod all over your wife is definitely what marriage is all about.

Marriage is absolutely all about total selfishness. Yessir. Definitely.

How else could I preface asking you to change conditions to suit you? It seemed apropos for the question. Set the rules any way you can desire, there are no rules but yours, what would you do? Never said that's what my life is.

I never got my answer, btw.

That's because you didn't ask me.

As for me, I would not change the conditions of my current relationship at all. Because doing so would end up fucking up everything in my opinion. I look at other people around me with massive drama in their lives caused by causal sex and immaturity. So I've avoided both.

And that has led to me being 2 and a half months from getting married to the most beautiful and fantastic woman I've ever laid eyes on. And we have NO drama in our relationship, we rarely (though sometimes) fight and we love each other desperately.

I'd say it's worked out pretty well.

the point is you can't explain your 'situation' without hypothetically asking people to pretend to be a king (aka the master role) and assuming they can have whatever they want without consequence.

which only makes you sound dumber and more of a control freak.

Thanks man. Your words of encouragement have brought a tear to my eye.

Then again, I'll get ripped for not having other dudes OR me have sex with my fiancee. Well at least for another 80 days.

But when that time is up, it's only me. Not other people. TW told me not to let my wife bang other guys and so I won't! Thanks Tribalwar!

Oh, you're not having sex with her before you are legally bound to her forever, and I'm the dummy?

Good luck when she tells you blowjobs are icky and never performs it a second time.

And true, I asked Familiar, but anyone can answer.

Last edited:
Oh, you're not having sex with her before you are legally bound to her forever, and I'm the dummy?

Good luck when she tells you blowjobs are icky and never performs it a second time.

so basically you fuck other people in your marriage because you don't trust your wife to continue to care about your pleasure

And true, I asked Familiar, but anyone can answer.

Atleast he's not controlling her so he can fuck other people on the side while she sits at home and does nothing, just so he can feel kingly.

Back