[rayn] why is fraggle banned?

yet you were more than happy to participate in a ton of threads I posted in the cooking forum, you're a hypocrite, and you're full of shit

and you are advocating mob rule at worst and vigilante justice at best

sure make fun all you want, but I don't think someone who's pinnacle is a line cook at some relatively unknown restaurant really has all that much to say about me

trolls dont matter, they dont fuck with people in real life

fuck with someone in real life and dont be surprised when the consequences are something you did not anticipate

for you to defend fucking with someone in real life, when you have a young child and wife...it's beyond comprehension to me

i don't agree with nexting but from what i've seen, those who had it happen to them weren't entirely innocent either

i think giga has it right here, either you don't post personal info on the internet, or if you do post it, make sure you don't piss off the people who you know might use it against you

badmofo is pretending someone messed with him irl so rayn might pay attention to his hypocritical bullshit argument

I'm not pretending anything, you did fuck with me irl, and you continue to, and not just me

and to the morons that don't understand this, I did not post my personal information on this website, I was tracked down because of a linked in page, which is kind of something that's necessary for my career

remember when badmofo made up that he punched fraggle at uvalan after fraggle hit him with a giant ball of tape right in his enormous head

then like 5 witnesses said he came over mumbling and stuttering then backed down from fraggle and gon :lol:

shit like that is why people constantly harass you

quit trying to change the subject, and I never said I punched him

from the looks of things you seem to be the one avoiding answering questions and ignoring facts pal, not me

the great thing about badmoffs is that he's really dumb enough to think i'm defending people fucking with him in real life

apparently because i don't have a super solution to save him from it?

fast fact: it's not my problem

mofo I've seen you post some rep to kotzenstein with some death threats in there

although naptowns death threats are usually more graphic.

you are justifying it (nig)

I never said that I didn't do that shit btw rayn, long after it had been done to me and others, I'm giving back what I get

the great thing about badmoffs is that he's really dumb enough to think i'm defending people fucking with him in real life

apparently because i don't have a super solution to save him from it?

fast fact: it's not my problem

Honestly, that's kind of what I'm getting from him. Either you're with him, or against all humanity.

Damn you. Damn you to hell.

the best part about this thread is that bofo doesn't think people should dislike him after being a total shit poster since ever. the only thing entertaining about you is watching you piss and moan about people fucking with you, so what do you expect them to do?

still ignoring the fact that you're spreading lies constantly about me....did I post your SSN naptown?

link to the thread where I did, please provide proof.

I saw where you did. You said "Do these numbers mean anything to you, Naptown?" and below it, you posted his SSN.

Back