[rayn] why is fraggle banned?

someone doesn't understand how things work in the real world, when there was no remedy to the situation, retard, I fought fire with fire.

So now you're admitting posting it. After calling us all liars, and backpedalars, you're using a cliche'd euphemism to say, "well yeah, I posted it."

bitches need to be slapped back sometimes to remind them there are consequences for acting like bitches

So now you're admitting posting it. After calling us all liars, and backpedalars, you're using a cliche'd euphemism to say, "well yeah, I posted it."

out of context and wrong, what the fuck is wrong with you vanster? are you bipolar or something? one day everything is wonderful the next day you're super troll.

oh wait...do you have an e-crush on naptown so you're taking up his banner? is that the deal?

Perhaps that is true but you've shredded your credibility by denying it. Now, Naptown's claim that he didnt contact HR or anyone else gains a bit of same.

I'm not pretending anything, you did fuck with me irl, and you continue to, and not just me

and to the morons that don't understand this, I did not post my personal information on this website, I was tracked down because of a linked in page, which is kind of something that's necessary for my career
lol @ use of the word "career"

MADBOFO PLEASE LIST THE THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU IRL DUE TO YOUR TRIBALWAR SHITPOSTING

....if I was "caught redhanded" why am I still posting here?

your lies don't even make any sense dude...are you delusional from your nut medicine or something?

under investigation, you're a fucking nut job dude, seriously...you should seek professional help

please, post logs

lol just think of the detectives face after a giant wrinkly head explains to them he was being teased on the internet by a college kid on the opposite side of the US

Back