[rayn] why is fraggle banned?

still ignoring the fact that you're spreading lies constantly about me....did I post your SSN naptown?

link to the thread where I did, please provide proof.

I haven't done anything except give back what I've gotten from you, and the rest of your retarded band of sociopathic assholes

you can't do what you've done for years on this forum and then cry wolf when you get it thrown back in your face

I agree. But we're talking about 2 completely different things here. That wasn't the intent of my post to Rayn.

my point is that there is no simple 'solution' like clicking a button to ban someone

if someone really wants to fuck with someone else badly enough, they're going to figure out how to do it

how can you be that hypocritical

you've posted numerous times and countless rep messages with my families name and how you were going to find them and kill them then kill me

do you honestly believe i dont have that shit documented as well

you do the same shit, then pretend its alright because its been done to you

i know you arent very intelligent but can you honestly say with a straight face that if this went to LE you wouldnt get in any shit either

And although I have never done anything to you, or even really talked to you, you sent a series of threats to me saying you'd murder my family, send letters to my job about me being antisemitic etc.

If you don't think you've taken things too far and need to walk away from the monitor, you're kidding yourself bro.

Cyberstalking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some of you need to read this before someone gets sued or arrested.

equating repeated attempts to ruin someone's career, threaten the lives of their family, spreading lies and disinformation about them in a very public fashion with "pushing buttons" is laughable at best

it's fucking looney bin shit to be obsessed with someone that you've met once, and lives on the other side of the country

the "troll crew" needs to be removed from this forum, it's what I've been saying for 5 years, until they are all banned, permanently, this shit will just continue.

let's not forget I'm not their only target, I'm just the most well known. they consistently post peoples personal private information on this forum and they claim "I guess you shouldn't be a person I don't like, so that makes it okay for me to post your home address and full name"

for christ sakes man just a couple weeks ago naptown was posting links to juggernaughts fucking house...and the dude hasn't posted here for more than a fucking year!!!@!

shit needs to stop, if LE needs to get involved and shut this place down in order to accomplish it, then so be it

and :lol: at nigafool posting EXACTLY what I'm talking about before this post...

Okay Lindsey, whatever you say bro.

Like I said dude- you're a tard. Do I think you're a bad tard? No. Would I go out of my way to make your real life misirable? No. You don't matter that much to me, period. You're funny and entertaining, but annoying at the same time.

Giga is right. Don't want your shit fucked with, don't flaunt it AND piss people off at the same time. But be an adult and before you do stupid shit, think first.

1. Do i want this shit known to perfect strangers?
2. Am I actively TRASHING a forum that someone else has built and provided for my own agenda?

Simple. Don't want shit, keep your head down.

As far as frags goes... I'm sorry- I'm thinking maybe you opened yourself up to it. I'm not saying he was right or i agree with what he's done- he's a friend and has been for years, but I'm not his keeper, his judge or his mom. He needs to grow up and act like an adult. But he's a good guy, and I think you guys just feed into it too much with him.

whos crying wolf

im simply stating the hypocrisy in your argument

i dont really care what you post about me because im not hiding anything

so do what you have to, its no big deal to me

p.jpg

$$$ MONEY MA$E $$$

HAWT

my point is that there is no simple 'solution' like clicking a button to ban someone

if someone really wants to fuck with someone else badly enough, they're going to figure out how to do it

exactly. someone who isn't even regged here could have done some of the f-ing with badpostfo...

this really isn't any different than real life

if you act like a shithead to enough people, one of them is eventually going to do something about it

maybe they'll get in trouble for it, maybe they won't

but the situation will still exist and you will still have to deal with it

Where there's a will, there's a way. I get that.

But a forum and IP ban makes it that much more difficult for the aggressor to publicly flaunt the fact that he's fucking with people -- and others can't resist fanning the flames. I'd prefer that over just letting them run wild, if it were my forum. :shrug: We're basically enabling nexting.

Assuming there's any actual nexting happening...

Last edited:
this really isn't any different than real life

if you act like a shithead to enough people, one of them is eventually going to do something about it

maybe they'll get in trouble for it, maybe they won't

but the situation will still exist and you will still have to deal with it

you are absolutely beyond help, do you realize what you're advocating? I act like a shithead? how exactly? by posting mspaint threads? by playing ultrarenegades? by hosting sausagefest? by posting articles about topics you don't care about?

are you fucking serious?

troll me for being a "shitty poster" (in your opinion), great I'll troll you back and everyone will have a laugh

post my personal information? contact my work? I will come after you just as hard, and no one will laugh when the forum goes down the toilet (which btw, you fucking moron, is exactly what's happening in case you hadn't noticed)

the extent of my thoughts on badmofo are that he's a shitty poster who brings little to nothing of interest or humor to the forum

unless you count when someone else is making fun of him for being those things

i also don't know what he thinks i'm advocating

I didn't respond to naptown claiming that was his SSN because that SSN (if it was one) would've been from someone born in Georgia. It was clear it was a lie so I ignored it.

i also think it bothers him when i say he's a shitty poster

you can tell because of how much he protests and brings up my hilarious nigger joke thread :)

Back