ROMNEY 2012!

Why have elections when we have the NYT 538 site? He was so accurate in 2010...

Oh, Nate makes mistakes? Oh noes.
I'm only pointing out that he has asserted a prediction. I'm not endorsing it. I don't pay enough attention to the horse races to evaluate his position.

If RCP asserts a prediction, I'll probably post that here too.

I have been asserting my position since June 2011 and at this point the bets are closed. I don't see havax rushing to bet his account against Tigran's, like Scooby did with me. That's the first sign of intelligence I've ever seen from the man.

So what's your new handle, ex-Scoobysnack? Seeing as you already said you won't live up to your own bet and just stop posting, which I also predicted with complete certainty.

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel bad about it, I am just the rocks he decided he had to crash against and I think it's hilarious. Carry on.

I have been asserting my position since June 2011 and at this point the bets are closed. I don't see havax rushing to bet his account against Tigran's, like Scooby did with me. That's the first sign of intelligence I've ever seen from the man.

So what's your new handle, ex-Scoobysnack? Seeing as you already said you won't live up to your own bet and just stop posting, which I also predicted with complete certainty.

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel bad about it, I am just the rocks he decided he had to crash against and I think it's hilarious. Carry on.

Scooby=Clit Commander.

I wonder how republicans would have reacted if democrats had politicized Bush's failure to protect us on 9-11 a couple weeks after the tragedy.

You say a lot of stupid shit dude. You don't wonder that, and the Dems didn't do that... until 2004, at which time Kerry lost.

America isn't as stupid as the GOP wishes it were. Stop playing down to the troglodytes, you suck at it anyway. Elevate.

You say a lot of stupid shit dude. You don't wonder that, and the Dems didn't do that... until 2004, at which time Kerry lost.

America isn't as stupid as the GOP wishes it were. Stop playing down to the troglodytes, you suck at it anyway. Elevate.

2004 was more about Bush lying us into war with Iraq and his failure to get Bin-Laden at Tora Bora.

It was Bush the used 9-11 to scare the American public.

2004 was more about Bush lying us into war with Iraq and his failure to get Bin-Laden at Tora Bora.

It was Bush the used 9-11 to scare the American public.

Yeah... that's the kind of insipid analysis I am criticizing from you.

Bush was the sitting president in wartime and Kerry was a shitty candidate. If people had been enthusiastic about Kerry instead of angry at Bush, he could have won, but Kerry based his whole campaign on voting against Bush. He needed people to for Kerry instead.

Is it time to start the list of contributing factors the libs/dems will claim as the reasons they lost the election?

1. Everyone is racist (cause if you do not vote for the black guy, its cause you are a racist)

2. The hurricane

3. The GOP was distracting Obama with all the charges (Libya, F&F, etc) and he also had to run the country so he couldn't campaign as well

4. Rich 1% paid somebody off

what am I forgetting?

9. i got aids from reading mastergnr posts, and i can't put fuel in my car so i can go vote b/c obamacare isn't covering my aids meds

10. i thought i registered to vote online when i did my ged

Democrats did not politicize 9-11 in 2004 in the same way that republicans are trying to politicize Benghazi in 2012.

Is that easier for you to understand?

This Libya mess is a CURRENT event that was handled poorly by the administration. This needs to be in our minds until all the facts come out and some sense is made of the mess.

There were americans killed and then lies dished out by Obama himself and his lackies for weeks until they realized the media couldn't contain this one for him. It's a mess.

MITT ROMNEY: “I’m outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It’s disgraceful that the Obama administration’s first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.”

on 9-12

This Libya mess is a CURRENT event that was handled poorly by the administration. This needs to be in our minds until all the facts come out and some sense is made of the mess.

There were americans killed and then lies dished out by Obama himself and his lackies for weeks until they realized the media couldn't contain this one for him. It's a mess.

Please elaborate on the "mess" and "lies" by Obama and his administration regarding Benghazi. Sources are greatly appreciated.

Please elaborate on the "mess" and "lies" by Obama and his administration regarding Benghazi. Sources are greatly appreciated.

Drudge - you won't find much journalism on the main stream media (pro-Obama) networks.

Oh wait, I bet you already knew that....

Back