ROMNEY 2012!

i was listening to a conservative talk show for a little while yesterday and he kept talking about the benghazi thing as if it was new and exciting news, rather than the OFN that it is

oh and just curious, is anyone on TW actually EXCITED about romney, or are you just excited to have someone besides obama in office?

The communications released doesn't suggest a high risk factor. What I'd term fairly standard run down of local events. A note that their staffing levels were down, including security, and they'd like to get some bodies in place to fill their slots. Not even on the day Stevens died is there any mention of an expectation of an attack.

They pointed to these communications as damning but they only point to it being a pretty standard day in Libya and the unrest going round.

i was listening to a conservative talk show for a little while yesterday and he kept talking about the benghazi thing as if it was new and exciting news, rather than the OFN that it is

oh and just curious, is anyone on TW actually EXCITED about romney, or are you just excited to have someone besides obama in office?
No one is actually excited for Romney, it's all anti-Obama rage. Think back for a second to the primaries - a constant struggle to find "anyone but Romney" and they all flared out (except for Ron Paul who was ignored). That Michelle Bachmann and Rick Santorum were considered serious candidates for even a single day is a testament to how anti-Romney the GOP base was.

Not really, that happened at Red Rock..

red+rock+with+romney.jpg

OMG THIS IS CULT-LIKE THIS IS NUREMBURG OVER AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK HOW ARE PATRIOTS OKAY WITH THIS

GET YOUR GUNS GET YOUR BIBLES GET YOUR BIBLE ENGRAVED GUNS GET YOUR CONSTITUTIONS ENGRAVED WITH BIBLES GET YOUR FUCKING BALLS AND GO AND FUCKING LIBERATE YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT BUILDING

Romney voters are very excited to have someone who stands for what they stand for no matter what that happens to be and he's not black

Its a no confidence in Obama vote for me and I think its funny you consider us still a country of bigots. It goes both ways.

Four years ago we elected a black president (by a landslide) who went to one of the most racist churches in the country, couldn't even provide a birth certificate, went to a muslim school, and believes in weath redistribution.

Now, people are going to vote for a white guy who is a member of one of the craziest religions, who is absurdly rich, has no grasp on the lower classes, and believes 47% of the country are freeloaders (I think he's wrong, but there are freeloaders in this country).

I personally dont see much of a difference, they're both somewhat off their rockers on different ends of the spectrum. Voters could care less and most just want out of Afghanistan and a stable economy.

Also, if the guy didn't try to fuck everything just outside his office, its possible Herman Cain could have been our next president.

OMG THIS IS CULT-LIKE THIS IS NUREMBURG OVER AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK HOW ARE PATRIOTS OKAY WITH THIS

GET YOUR GUNS GET YOUR BIBLES GET YOUR BIBLE ENGRAVED GUNS GET YOUR CONSTITUTIONS ENGRAVED WITH BIBLES GET YOUR FUCKING BALLS AND GO AND FUCKING LIBERATE YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT BUILDING

Gee, thats a tough one.

All the "local" Gubbermint buildings are invested wit lotsa scumbags

AND they gots the Popo backing them up.

btw, ...... I jes voted today.

I did sumtin I had NEVER done before.
I voted straight party ticket.

Cuz birds of a feather flock (Er, Fuck) together.

Its a no confidence in Obama vote for me and I think its funny you consider us still a country of bigots. It goes both ways.

Four years ago we elected a black president (by a landslide) who went to one of the most racist churches in the country, couldn't even provide a birth certificate, went to a muslim school, and believes in weath redistribution.

Now, people are going to vote for a white guy who is a member of one of the craziest religions, who is absurdly rich, has no grasp on the lower classes, and believes 47% of the country are freeloaders (I think he's wrong, but there are freeloaders in this country).

I personally dont see much of a difference, they're both somewhat off their rockers on different ends of the spectrum. Voters could care less and most just want out of Afghanistan and a stable economy.

Also, if the guy didn't try to fuck everything just outside his office, its possible Herman Cain could have been our next president.

You need to think about this

The reason Obama didn't get a lot of things done ...... was
cuz da "repubnican" majority in CONGRESS from day 1 made it a "Tier One Mission" to block him in every way possible.

He could have impliment a "New Deal" type employment
Badly needed infrasture work woulda provided MEANINGFUL JOBS.

Didn't happen, :shrug:

"WHY" ? .... who gives a fuck,
when ya got's it going Mitt Romney GangNam Style :boogie:

Mitt kinda did an "Obama Care" as Governor
BUT he wouldn't want it to be nationwide ....cuz ... Obama wanted to do it.

C'mon, .... The popular landslide vote does not equal the CONGRESS vote ! :(

Fergits all this "emotional" shit.

It is what it is. :razz:

This time :eek: I did what I NEVER done b4
I voted "straight party ticket".

Benghazi is a big deal. Our CIA operatives and the ambassador were under attack on US soil by heavy machine guns and mortars for seven hours. Their repeated requests for help were denied, even though there were tons of assets in the area. The Obama admin watched as they died. The Obama admin then blamed some stupid irrelevant video, a fictional protest, and tried to cover it up.

No one died in the Watergate cover up.

they could have at least flew jets by and tried to disperse the crowd with their afterburners if they were afraid to commit more people on the ground.

hpFdQ.jpg

yeah, that's what happened. obama actually told everyone to go in, and no one wanted his help, they just decided to die instead because they couldn't accept help from a nigger.

lol

just ban tigran the moron already

Benghazi is a big deal. Our CIA operatives and the ambassador were under attack on US soil by heavy machine guns and mortars for seven hours.

we cant even arrest assange (not that we should, but thats for another time) here in the UK because he's currently on foreign soil, so how do you expect it'd go if the US decided to send a company-sized QRF through a sovereign territory to get to your consulate?

wars have been started over less, imagine if the russians pulled that shit on you if their embassy in DC was attacked by the tea party

extreme example, but the theory is still the same

Benghazi is a big deal. Our CIA operatives and the ambassador were under attack on US soil by heavy machine guns and mortars for seven hours. Their repeated requests for help were denied, even though there were tons of assets in the area. The Obama admin watched as they died. The Obama admin then blamed some stupid irrelevant video, a fictional protest, and tried to cover it up.

No one died in the Watergate cover up.

This is some sad shit.:(

But Mucky has it right. :(

I say about the Mussy countries.

Lets git outta there.

Let them all Go to Hell in a hand basket!
Theys problems. :shrug:

We kin use snitches anna assassins and drones.
Money does wonders.

As fer oil ???
STFU.

Drill mo in U.S.
or buys it elsewhere.

BREAKING NEWS.. NEW YORK TIMES ENDORSES BARACK OBAMA.

A great endorsement from the same people that selected Carter, Mondale, Dukakis.

we cant even arrest assange (not that we should, but thats for another time) here in the UK because he's currently on foreign soil, so how do you expect it'd go if the US decided to send a company-sized QRF through a sovereign territory to get to your consulate?

wars have been started over less, imagine if the russians pulled that shit on you if their embassy in DC was attacked by the tea party

extreme example, but the theory is still the same

Who exactly would declare war on us? Al-Qaeda?

Back