The new corvette

KingSobieski

Veteran XX
The style sucks.

I loved the first gen Vette. Looks like something Steve McQueen would drive, have a scotch and a smoke.

Now it looks like a Batman movie prop.

Good move with the mid engine setup. Took long enough. This’ll probably be the last gas powered Vette tho so that’ll be sad to see. I also read it’s not tuner friendly and it’s going to be more like Ferrari as far as only using certified service.

I’ll never be able to buy one but I’m still happy to see them still building a performance car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbh i will let mitchdubai speak 4 me on this one b/c i rly can't dial up enough condescension and disgust rite now

this one?

636637286371359641-corvettec8-fr3-4.jpg

i'm not old , grey , limp dick enough yet
but i will prob like it more as mid engine, nothing else ever appealed to me

I'm not a fan of vettes in the least. The old ones are cool (68-73) but are brute force more than curvy slot car. Early vettes ride like shit, 70's, 80's vettes are ridiculous. New vettes are just outrageously priced cars.

I bought a C5 Z06 on a whim last year, just something to trash around. They're such a great bargain sports car. I'm no Vette fanboy but the value is undeniable.

I bought a C5 Z06 on a whim last year, just something to trash around. They're such a great bargain sports car. I'm no Vette fanboy but the value is undeniable.

Im actually kind of surprised at the prices on vettes around here. C4'S are practically giveaways. Most are beat to shit, 150k+ miles, but still run, still a vette. THey are like 1500-2500 all day

You can get a solid C5 for about $5k. When you get up to about 9k in C5's, those are actually pretty decent cars

I mean its older tech for everything, but its still a vette. For the money its a pretty cool play toy

Back