Shooting on VA Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What they're saying is that he went looking for his girlfriend and lined up students and killed them execution style. 29 dead now.. likely to rise. GOD IM SO FUCKING SICK.

Aim convo with my brother:

ME (1:08:03 PM): so he came into your class?
Bro(1:08:08 PM): yeah
Bro(1:08:17 PM): i didnt think there was any way id live
Bro(1:08:52 PM): he finally left and me and the one other guy that wasnt shot ran to the door and held it shut
Bro(1:09:04 PM): and he tried to come back in and was shooting through the door
me(1:09:27 PM): holy shit
me(1:09:48 PM): what kind of gun was it
Bro(1:09:55 PM): pistol
Me(1:09:52 PM): and did he line people up
Bro(1:10:08 PM): no just shooting at people on the ground
me(1:11:34 PM): do you think it was random
bro(1:12:57 PM): i dont know
Me(1:14:03 PM): so what did you do then
bro(1:14:21 PM): i just started helping people that were bleeding
Me(1:14:39 PM): my god
Me(1:17:17 PM): and then what
Me(1:17:25 PM): sorry if you dont want to talk about it
Me(1:17:33 PM): everyone wants to know what happened
bro(1:18:15 PM): its fine
Me(1:18:40 PM): so did the cops arrive quickly or did you call them or what
bro(1:19:08 PM): yeah
bro(1:19:38 PM): we called

From some guy on SA.

Seriously.. fucking seriously.. I wish scientists were able to hook up electrodes and shit to the killers that do this as they're doing it. Like what fucking has to happen in your brain for you to be able to be capable of this.

VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES

ok so staying inside the room is a bad policy

police/gov are a bunch of fuck ups

seriously what kind of cop just stands outside while people are screaming and getting shot

fucking thats nut, i woulda taken a gun in and been fine XBOX taught me well

They have to go through the necessary procedures first: AKA sit around while the gunman kills people.

why the fuck would anyone do this...i just dont understand. the scariest part is that this could have been anywhere. i mean did he just walk down the hall way open a door bang, next door bang. like my hands are shaking, jesus.

From the cell video, it sounds like it was execution style... just the rhythm of the shots makes it seem like that was the case. I recall a bunch of TWers going to school in VA -- I hope everyone is OK.

well you know when you make a mistake and you say, dang how did i ever do that

or say if you just want to lash out, punch a wall, yell or something

its a combination of both, not thinking, acting outside one's rational self, and then the lashing out/release

while this doesn't explain every psycho killers motives, some are just bat shit insane, i think it explains alot about some crazies.

i learned all this watching one flew over the cukoo's nest

why the fuck would anyone do this...i just dont understand. the scariest part is that this could have been anywhere. i mean did he just walk down the hall way open a door bang, next door bang. like my hands are shaking, jesus.
I feel the same way I'm so angry right now. Being a college student is difficult enough without all this bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back