Is there a law against this?

Captain Tele is a borderline lunatic, but... like... as much as I want to tell him to shut the fuck up already, I can't stop reading... and also can't come up with a single counter-argument.

Well maybe I could counter-argue if I just wanted to say something fundamentally retarded like cael and Vanster, but... not a real counter-argument, anyway.

So... that makes for an interesting forum experience.

I'm vexed.

I'm terribly vexed.

Captain Tele is a borderline lunatic, but... like... as much as I want to tell him to shut the fuck up already, I can't stop reading... and also can't come up with a single counter-argument.

Well maybe I could counter-argue if I just wanted to say something fundamentally retarded like cael and Vanster, but... not a real counter-argument, anyway.

I'm vexed.

I'm terribly vexed.

be vexed no more, my friend.

tele and myself are right, we've been right all along, and cael/vanster are dumb faggot trolls. welcome to the correct side of the argument for future generations.

it was worth it

for that authentic flavor

white people, especially old ones, tell me salt and black pepper too spicy

has too much flavor......

I just wish I didn't have to live in Mexico to eat a taco outside of taco bell that was worth eating

instead i just bought a cookbook

learned to cook

didn't even need future kids lives to get ruined because i like foreign foods

Migrants banned from Finnish schools and daycare centers after multiple child rape cases

I just gave up. Besides the part of Mexico I'm going to live in, Mazatlan, is better than the part of Mexico I was living in before, California, (tj is kinda like a shitty city in California.) At least I'm living with a better breed of Mexicans and the tacos are real tacos.

Last edited:
If Molach wants into the USA, it's totally Ok, as longs as he enters LEGALLY

Let me emphasize, L E G A L L Y

We are a Country of LAW & ORDER, not Barbarians.

Dyw7aZmVAAA8ivt.jpg

Pic is of Baal, not Moloch.
Baal = Bull. Moloch = Owl.

I'm vexed.

I'm terribly vexed.

i fight coming to the same conclusion if it makes you feel any better

same exact conclusion

and it doesn't make me happy about it either.....I don't make the world I just live in it

am I crazy for seeing the world this way

or for the world being this way

I don't even know anymore........:shrug:

serveimage

Last edited:
I just gave up. Besides the part of Mexico I'm going to live in, Mazatlan, is better than the part of Mexico I was living in before, California, (tj is kinda like a shitty city in California.) At least I'm living with a better breed of Mexicans and the tacos are real tacos.

I am looking at going south myself her soon

Paraguay leading the places to at least visit......if not escape to in next decade

I certainly understand why you did what you did

can't beat them then you might as well get the best of both worlds an what that still has to offer

Back