Remind me who Kurayami was...

After 8 years I come back to this forum and it's the same fuckin color scheme with people still talking about Kurayami :rofl:

Kurayami was notorious for digging up dirt on people from the past and using them in arguments or trolling escapades. The term "kura's rolodex" was pretty popular around the time.

My memory is a bit vague on it, but I think he got "nexted" by fraggle and/or naptown.

I nexted him because he bought used computer part on some forum under similar name John Rourke.

Oh my God. Thank you so much. I totally forgot about the week in photos PS threads. God there were so many gems in that thing.

Any way to find those? One of the best things about this place.

I also miss Musashi vision videos. Those were fantastic and I’d bet they hold up.

After 8 years I come back to this forum and it's the same fuckin color scheme with people still talking about Kurayami :rofl:

Kurayami was notorious for digging up dirt on people from the past and using them in arguments or trolling escapades. The term "kura's rolodex" was pretty popular around the time.

My memory is a bit vague on it, but I think he got "nexted" by fraggle and/or naptown.

nice job suck my dick next

Any way to find those? One of the best things about this place.

I also miss Musashi vision videos. Those were fantastic and I’d bet they hold up.

This seems to work:

tribal war multivote site:[url]www.tribalwar.com - Google Search[/url]

Photoshop Vote: TWIP 3-6-07 (Multivote) by Fool - TribalWar Forums

Photoshop Vote: TWIP 2-06-07 (Multivote) by Fool - TribalWar Forums

Photoshop Vote: TWIP 1-08-08 (Multivote) by Fool - TribalWar Forums

Photoshop Vote: TWIP 4-13-06 (Multivote) by Fool - TribalWar Forums

[TWIP]February Multivote by chshrc - TribalWar Forums

Photoshop Vote: TWIP (1-06-09) Multivote by Fool - TribalWar Forums

Photoshop Vote: TWIP 12-04-07 (Multivote) by Fool - TribalWar Forums

Photoshop Vote: Johnny Depp Characters (Multivote) by Fool - TribalWar Forums

jimmycopy.jpg

bodybuild.jpg

ycrnGk5.jpg

But they are the votes, not the submission threads.

This search is interesting: photoshop site:[url]www.tribalwar.com - Google Search[/url]

Back