[2020] Vanster Apology Thread

brasstax i humbly accept that apology but ur gonna have to do a lot better than that u know what u have posted

I like Vanster. I don't owe him an apology for anything. You are the one that doesn't know what I have posted.

We need a triple apology thread too

And someone give tele a pat on the back for abandoning maga when it turned into javnka miga in 18 :flag: tele a true patriot

guys there was a lot of hate and negativity towards vanster over the last 4 years for no reason he was right the whole time it's time to apologize and move on like real men

guys there was a lot of hate and negativity towards vanster over the last 4 years for no reason he was right the whole time it's time to apologize and move on like real men

lol

also, fuck you denthead motherfucker ima come to canada and slit your fucking throat and rape your mom gg

Havax where are you moving now that californians have invaded your state with cali and texas being perma blue i dont think you can win ever again bro

I feel bad for you i cant even imagine my blue city getting invaded by trumpsters

now that they flipped georgia u can bet texas is next i might even move to dallas just to help be the change

Havax im prob moving to texas my taxes are too high here

u can come stay w/me while u shop 4 property

i got a nice 4bed house for like 1/10th what i would have paid back home

and stole a good paying job from shitty texan workers

i will apologize to vanster on behalf of havax

vanster havax is sorry for being a racist texan who has done the sins against christ because it is quite clear he is a closet homosexual with an identity crisis

he will take therapy with tehvul and fix his life do not worry

~g0d bl3ss~ namaste

Back