[2020] Vanster Apology Thread

I'm sorry, Vanster. I would smoke um peace pipe, but I don't do tobacco. Here's a dog meme instead:

cute-dog-meme-more-wag-less-bark.jpg

I apologize Vanster for once saying you kickass at Pictionary because it totally minimizes how much you crush at Dizzy Bat.

since vanster was right all along, i figured i'd make a thread for people to apologize to him.

serious apologies only please, it's time to undo the damage guys

except he is wrong about everything. just like you are. you are both potatoes.

Vanster is the only one who gives me greenrep. He's a good dude. Well apart from Clu, Edofnor and a few other randoms.

I wasn't aware I had a shtick as such, apart from Dubai is awesome and orange man bad. What pissed you off specifically? I'm willing to work on it.

whoa i'm not offering consulting services unless you grease the wheels a little bit buddy these are trade secrets

the whole condescending brit thing u know what i mean

Me, condescending? Pffft.

OK yeah I just realised that's a shtick. But I quite like it so I'm gonna run it a bit longer. You OK with that?

i feel like this we're drifting away from the point of this thread which is a lot of ppl need to apologize to vanster and still haven't

If your hope is that Vanster will show up and act as low class as a bunch of you have, you don't know Vanster.

Back