My State is on FIRE!!

samUwell

Contributor
Veteran XX
We hardly had shit for rain since 1.1.20 and we have been going through a gnarly heat wave. Over the weekend, some freak ass storm blew through and with it, brought a shit ton of lighting, something we rarely get. It reminded me of NC - triple digit weather but raining.

But the lighting tore up the place.

Ef0kX-MU4AAINYn

:roller:

Go hug a tree you filthy hippy.
Can't. They burning right now.

And even though it is currently 104 at my house and the air is filled with smoke, the wind has picked up. This can result in PG&E shutting off my power for fear of... fire.

man 1 of the good things about wat's left of colorado is our utilities dgaf about fire risk our power's staying on ~FULL TIME, BABY~

holy shit things were fking great here b4 californication

As someone who had embers from a fire the size of Delaware landing in my yard not too long ago (that's not much for a state, pretty damn good for a fire), my thoughts go out to you guys. Good luck.

fire the size of delaware = slightly smaller than the homecoming bonfire at a rural high school

i mean

holy shit do we rly have 2 bring in wayne and garth on this 1?

We hardly had shit for rain since 1.1.20 and we have been going through a gnarly heat wave. Over the weekend, some freak ass storm blew through and with it, brought a shit ton of lighting, something we rarely get. It reminded me of NC - triple digit weather but raining.

But the lighting tore up the place.

Ef0kX-MU4AAINYn

:roller:

those ones around LA are the usual year round tire fires etc tho ;)

i said calif?
I said sam?
i said yup.

I think we can all agree that the only people to be given licence to living along the coast should be surfers
Duh
wtf all you people need to be there for
until that simple concept is recognized
i'm staying in Mex

Last edited:
Hopefully Cali burns to ash, and then a sustained mag 9+ earthquake finishes it up. Cali is trash. Nothing of value will be lost.

Los Angeles is not all California has to offer. Absolutely beautiful state with beautiful people everywhere, the way they comb their hair

This guy I play pool with runs a Uhaul location in northern cali. He's sayin there is barely enough trucks to run locally because everyone is taking one way trucks either north or east.

I wish they'd get more trucks. Get the fuck out of my state and stop causing traffic.

Back