Would you go to the middle east for a job?

Meanwhile midge agreed to make it permanent and raised a family there. :ftard:

To be fair Mitch isn't exactly a skilled worker though, he's a middle manager at a logistics company. He wouldn't have had the option to set any terms or conditions when he took his job. His options were earn fuck all in the UK or earn what he considers a lot at the expense of his family's happiness in a shit country. But at least he gets to tell people on the internet he drives a jaguar and has a Sri Lankan maid.

Comparing Egypt to Dubai is like comparing Beverly Hills to a trailer park in Dogfart, Idaho. But I wouldn't expect you to know that because you're a dumbass.

I wouldn't go as far as calling Egypt Beverly hills but you're bang on about Dubai.

I wouldn't go as far as calling Egypt Beverly hills but you're bang on about Dubai.

500+ hotels in Dubai and you're the dopey fuck that booked into one of maybe 4 that don't serve alcohol. This guides how important your opinion is on pretty much anything. Hi 5.

Travelled the world mate and your shitbox city is the only place In the world I've found a hotel that doesn't serve alcohol. But nah, all good mate, you're really winning at life living large there.

moslems need the jews 2 orchestrate extermination of white ppl 2 make global caliphate easier 2 implement :cool:

If the USA turned their back on Israel.. how long would they survive? Would they nuke the middle east?

Back