[TECH] AMD Ryzen 2

no, they are separated by the hanoi hilton, which has no doors (that is y john mccain couldn't get out)

AMD 16-core mainstream cpu is shitting on intels 18 core highest-end-possible cpus.

No overcocking. 100% stock with the cpu cooler it ships with
Intel-Core-i9-10980XE-18-Core-CPU-3DMark-Benchmark.png

AMD-Ryzen-9-Performance-Benchmarks.png

AMD Ryzen 3950X (16-core) matches the Intel Core i9-9980Xe (18-core) on vanilla, stock settings, sustains an all-core boost of 3.9GHz
Oh, and by the way, the Ryzen 3950X is socketed on an ASUS Prime X570-P and is being cooled using the stock Wraith cooler. Single-core boost was a cool 4.7Ghz.

ALSO, it works on B450 motherboards without much of a performance loss: B450 vs X570. In fact, the single core performance is higher on the b450 board.

Last edited:
I was searching tribalwar via google trying to find this picture from another thread
1401553937110.jpg

Read this this thread a little bit and got some good laughs. The majority of tech threads on this site are a fucking joke. Literally none of you know how drawcalls work or even what they are. Every time i see "just upgrade your gpu" I laugh out loud.

I don't have a masters degree in reading graphs, can you show me how AMD is shitting on intel in that one pls

The intel CPU costs 2x more. Then you have to pay almost 3x more for the motherboard it goes into.

The 3950x can be plugged into a $50 motherboard and have no problem running stock. The cheapest x299 motherboard is refurbished for $130 and probably couldn't handle the power draw of the 18 core.

Last edited:
That's why i got a Freesync 2 monitor so it works with everything forever. gg

So what you should have done is made a graph of perfomace / dollar b/c in real performance terms intel is still ahead.

You are assuming that cost is a factor and it's not unless u are poor. May as well put a Toyota echo against a Ferrari.

2003 Toyota Echo, cost about $3K, 39mpg, 0-60 in 9.8 sec
2004 Ferrari Modena, about $220K, 17mpg, 0-60 in <4sec

Factoring cost in makes the 2003 Echo >50 times better than a Ferrari, they shit on them.

sry u are poor and have to gimp your life to use a $50 motherboard

Whatever you have to tell yourself to cope with buying literal overpriced garbage filled with security flaws.

also,

AMD-Ryzen-9-3950X-CPU-Performance-Per-Dollar.png

On the server end of things they're literally outperforming intels best shit by 400% per dollar.
AMD-EPYC-5X-performance.png

Intels best shit is on par with amds budget shit.

Last edited:
Back