[TECH] AMD Ryzen 2

ya this is gonna b awesome when it ships and theyre at ~30% less performance than AMDs benchmarks

like has happened every. single. time. theyve. released. a. product.

i will always go nvidia gpu (even tho i have a surprisin ryzen rite now) b/c amd will never cleanse themselves of their transgressions against ati

You might have to cool it with superconductive fluid but an I5 can outperform the best AMD if you tweak it right. It's all on the Internet, Nash.

Obviously you people don't know how to tune the bios. Also, read up on core splitting. You can get away with it to 4x now before the CPU dies. Pretty easy to take a 12 core and split them to 24 cores or 48 cores.

Obviously you don't know what IPC increase per generation means. The i5 is a trash tier cpu, even if you overclock it to 5ghz.

btw,
I've probably spent more hours in a single day overclocking/tweaking computers than you have in your entire life.

Last edited:
Obviously you don't know what IPC increase per generation means. The i5 is a trash tier cpu, even if you overclock it to 5ghz.

btw,
I've probably spent more hours in a single day overclocking/tweaking computers than you have in your entire life.

All you have to do is release the potential of the I5 and it's just as fast as the "top tier" CPUs. Have you ever opened one up in a lab? They are the exact same structure in every single CPU. Intel and AMD. Most of the time, you just have to perform a little silicon surgery to turn your I5 into an I whatever. AMD is even easier. Sure, you need a little equipment to do it but if you know where to look, you can get some pretty good deals on a complete mini-lab.

Back