The good old days

Yeah, those were the days. Even CS:GO is dying for me, barely any servers to play on. It's all crap variations I'm not interested in. I play my keyboards instead because I'm in two bands now.

Yeah, those were the days. Even CS:GO is dying for me, barely any servers to play on. It's all crap variations I'm not interested in. I play my keyboards instead because I'm in two bands now.

rock on with your bad self

Tribes hay day, total of 4 servers full of people..
no wonder we thought we were good, when there was hardly any competition around :)

lol you realize thats just his favs right? he didn't even refresh list heh I remember that list being filled with servers of people.

Overwatch and CS:GO are Busch League compared to this:

flying.png

Holy fuck Rep for Drunkee sighting.

Loved that man, I miss him still.

I've been spending way too much time watching Tribes demos lately on Youtube.

I've also thought about buying a mouse, so that I could play a game or two on my laptop. A touchpad just doesn't cut it. lol

honestly we are all successful enough maybe if we pool our money we could buy source? Im good for some $$

version 55

Source was leaked a few years ago, it's not that valuable in terms of spurring a tribes revival.

Realistically the combination of time, place, and interest can't be replicated easily with money alone.

Back