[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

There are more Chinese products in these photos, than American.
FhcWCR9.jpg

:Hmm:

uhhhh

yes its ridiculous but everybody loves a show so....

flag printer goes brrrrrt

edit- it's actually rubbing it in, since a lot of those votes were fake. they even show a pic of AZ. the fucking gall dudes

hey man, if you think biden won and trump is gone, why aren't you happy? geezuz man you have got to be the angriest little fuckstain i've come across on tw. well, you and mitch. why? is it because you're not going to have anything to bitch about soon because trump will be gone or what? chill, dood.

Looks like the one who made this steaming pile of shit has left, why are you so sad that you get to clean up after them???

In theory, it would be pretty easy and you could mask it with an AI dungeon layer.

If I had time, it would be a funny project. I am sure it violates the rules, though :)

Use a TW account to monitor the board. Read the text from a post. Send it through AI dungeon, grab the response, reply to someone with the text. Bingo. Sit back get the :popcorn: and enjoy.

That would be like when someone quoted ICfire's posts back to him and he spent hours arguing with himself :rofl:

Let's get some context, and if you want to verify things on your own, go watch Trump's rally speech from the 6th prior to the terrorists stormed the Capitol. Lot's of transcripts out there, but if you still don't believe me find the rally itself and review it.
I dunno man, but if I was whipped into a cultist fervor and my leader was telling me these things, I'm not quite sure I could remain calm and peaceful after being told I have to get rid of congress, and fight or I won't have a country.

But you know ...

Context.

You need to fuck off with this 'cultist' crap. I remember when obama was in office and he was damn near anointed as a savior. You couldn't say shit about him, even today people still regularly suck his dick in the press and he was probably the most useless potus we have had

Nobody could say anything about Obama. Except that he was a Kenyan muslim nigger not fit to be President. Or that his wife is a man. Or that his kids aren't his, but adopted. Or that he disgraced the Nation with a tan suit.

He was beyond reproach by conservatards.

You’re the epitome of straw man failing to address the argument by twisting any debate around without ever actually addressing the previously stated position. I’d hate to hire you as a lawyer, you’d be held in contempt before completing opening arguments.

You’re an idiot sadly, I once had a higher opinion of you.

What straw man? All I've done is ask you whether you think the same language applied to other people qualifies as incitement. I didn't post those quotes, you did. You claimed they were beyond the pale. Then you added a qualifier that said it wouldn't matter who said them in the context of a Trump rally, absolving anyone from using the exact same language outside a very narrow set of subjective circumstances, which you conveniently get to define. This is you weaseling out of answering a very simple question with a very direct response.

Now you're resorting to ad hominems rather than clarify or defend your ludicrous assertions.

Back