[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'm don't have enough emotional maturity to find it sad. Right now, watching those people get mad is delightfully fun for me. I'm being childish and mean-spirited, and I couldn't be prouder about it.

It isn't even noon and big chief here sounds like he has had more than a couple.

dogsagain13alt.png

Another day, another jewish trick!

WaPo article says FCC needs to censor all conservative news, ensuring all TV news will be liberal.

WashPost Columnist Max Boot: Blacklist Fox News

For those of you who might be unsure about the JQ, let me explain how these patterns work. You can try this yourself when you read the news and are skeptical about all this JQ business.

So I read this, and think "This sounds like some jewish bullshit."

In a Monday op-ed, the Washington Post called on heavyweight telecommunications corporations to shut down conservative cable news outlets including Fox News, One America News, and Newsmax TV, comparing the need to do so with that of shutting down foreign terrorist influencers.

The essay, penned by prominent Trump critic Max Boot, a Post columnist and CNN global affairs analyst, begins by explaining how merely holding the president accountable for “his role in inciting this violent insurrection” is “insufficient.”

The name "Max Boot" is not explicitly jewish. Yet this is a classic jewish tactic. Plus we know Max is a journalist, a profession infested with jews.

First order of jewish confirmation: Go to wiki > Personal life

Max Boot - Wikipedia

Personal Life

Boot was born in Moscow.[5] His parents, both Russian Jews, emigrated from the Soviet Union in 1976 and moved to Los Angeles, where he was raised.[5][6] Boot attended the University of California, Berkeley where he graduated with high honors with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history in 1991 and Yale University with an (MA in Diplomatic History in 1992).[2] He began his career in journalism writing columns for the Berkeley student newspaper The Daily Californian.[7] He later stated that he believes he is the only conservative writer in that paper's history.[7]

He claims to be conservative, but got a job at the Berkeley student newspaper. Another jewish hive. He was hired because jews want to help other jews. And if a liberal jew meets a conservative jew, he knows that conservative jew will still be useful because he can subvert conservatives. That's why he got the job.

As you see, despite being a small minority of 2%, it's easy to spot the jew if you know their tricks. Pro censorship, being a journalist, and being a "conservative" despite pushing subversive ideas no decent white conservative would ever push. To any of you who doubt the JQ, employ minimal investigation like this for a week and thank me later.

Jewish tricks never change through the ages. They are a strikingly consistent race of people. Here's another jew of Russian orgins who didn't have an obviously jewish last name. Jews in Weimar Germany at that time were pushing things like Antifa, communism, pedophilia, and transgenderism. All it took was one strong leader to awaken his sleeping people and fix that problem. Whites in America are currently sleeping, but we are dissatisfied and all we need is such a leader. This cycle never ends between us and jews.

W804EQV.jpg

42m0ztt.jpg

iMu2ABi.jpg

Last edited:

lol this image is dumb as fuck

what does him being a "grown ass man" have to do with draining the swamp?

more importantly, he is ONE man.

no one said draining the globalist elite establishment swamp was going to be easy. these fuckers are ruthless.

lol this image is dumb as fuck

what does him being a "grown ass man" have to do with draining the swamp?

more importantly, he is ONE man.

no one said draining the globalist elite establishment swamp was going to be easy. these fuckers are ruthless.

trump is the very personification of 'the swamp'
that's the most bizarre thing about this whole saga - people thinking trump is the solution to the corruption they wish to remove. Trump is the swamp incarnate.

trump is the very personification of 'the swamp'

that's the most bizarre thing about this whole saga - people thinking trump is the solution to the corruption they wish to remove. Trump is the swamp incarnate.
Ehhhh not so sure about that. I think the idea behind "the swamp" was entrenched career politicians. Trump is definitely not a man to be idolized, but he won because he was the outsider promising to shake up the establishment. It was obviously a task way outside his scope of capabilities.

for you Reggs:

A mural of Independent Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders was defaced near Navy Yard in Southeast D.C., and it’s being investigated as a hate crime, police said.

Between Dec. 15 and Jan. 14, police say someone painted an image of Pepe the Frog on the Sanders mural on a concrete wall under the Interstate 395 overpass in the 100 Block of H Street SE.

The Pepe the Frog meme, which started as an innocuous cartoon online, has been repurposed by white nationalists and anti-Semites.

Bernie Sanders mural defaced in DC; police investigating as hate crime | WTOP

Ehhhh not so sure about that. I think the idea behind "the swamp" was entrenched career politicians. Trump is definitely not a man to be idolized, but he won because he was the outsider promising to shake up the establishment. It was obviously a task way outside his scope of capabilities.

Don't worry guys we will always have miga from jared kushner and the 6 miles of wall to remember

And all of the long 4 years of tele posts

Back