[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

DC? Lunacy ---
This tidbit is funny about GPT 3

"For example, while testing GPT-3 responses about mental health issues, the AI advised a simulated patient to commit suicide."

Sounds like the library includes TW posts :lol:

:nag: fool, you disingenuous bastard.

None of those phrases attributed to others are acceptable when used together in context of Trumps rally. Stay on track, stop bringing out the straw man.

:nag: fool, you disingenuous bastard.

None of those phrases attributed to others are acceptable when used together in context of Trumps rally. Stay on track, stop bringing out the straw man.

hey man, if you think biden won and trump is gone, why aren't you happy? geezuz man you have got to be the angriest little fuckstain i've come across on tw. well, you and mitch. why? is it because you're not going to have anything to bitch about soon because trump will be gone or what? chill, dood.

Why?

Now you've established it's not the speech, it's not the person, it's just the outcome? That sounds like incitement is now entirely based on the outcome determining the speech instead of the speech determining the outcome. You have failed the Brandenburg test. Thurgood Marshall is crying.

Also what straw man? Still waiting.

lol gpt-3 needs its own tw account

In theory, it would be pretty easy and you could mask it with an AI dungeon layer.

If I had time, it would be a funny project. I am sure it violates the rules, though :)

Use a TW account to monitor the board. Read the text from a post. Send it through AI dungeon, grab the response, reply to someone with the text. Bingo. Sit back get the :popcorn: and enjoy.

In theory, it would be pretty easy and you could mask it with an AI dungeon layer.

If I had time, it would be a funny project. I am sure it violates the rules, though :)

Use a TW account to monitor the board. Read the text from a post. Send it through AI dungeon, grab the response, reply to someone with the text. Bingo. Sit back get the :popcorn: and enjoy.

yeah, unfortunately that would probably get me banned from ever using the api again.

Oh yeah. Banned from everything everywhere these days. It's also a Microsoft treasure. Funny. It's really Zork on steroids. What do you think folks like MS have been doing with all of our e-mails and chats?

AI Dungeon
You may not do any of the following, unless applicable laws or regulations prohibit these restrictions or you have our written permission to do so: download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, publish, license, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from or through, the Services; duplicate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or decode the Services (including any underlying idea or algorithm), or attempt to do any of the same; use, reproduce or remove any copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, slogan, logo, image, or other proprietary notation displayed on or through the Services; use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Services; exploit the Services for any commercial purpose, including without limitation communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation; access or use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, disrupt or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s access to or use of the Services or use any device, software or routine that causes the same; attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Services, accounts registered to other users, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Services; circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Services; use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Services to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Services, or engage in any manual process to do the same; introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful into our systems; use the Services for illegal, harassing, unethical, or disruptive purposes; violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your access to or use of the Services; or access or use the Services in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms.

"disruptive purposes" is the funny one.
How dare you use our technology to simulate a human for entertainment purposes?

It will be interesting when AI has more rights than humans.

Last edited:
Why?

Now you've established it's not the speech, it's not the person, it's just the outcome? That sounds like incitement is now entirely based on the outcome determining the speech instead of the speech determining the outcome. You have failed the Brandenburg test. Thurgood Marshall is crying.

Also what straw man? Still waiting.

You’re the epitome of straw man failing to address the argument by twisting any debate around without ever actually addressing the previously stated position. I’d hate to hire you as a lawyer, you’d be held in contempt before completing opening arguments.

You’re an idiot sadly, I once had a higher opinion of you.

Yeah Fool, politicians never use fiery rhetoric to fire up their base. Trump is the only one ever and look - The Entire Country Has Gone Apeshit!

You can be my lawyer, though.

The internet cracks me up.
Anyone else who lets ads through get inundated with BLAROKEN?

It's some company in Honk Kong who must think this stuff is appealing.

blaroken-1024x505.png

0u60552781676447e8afa5569679e9cbf3.jpg@!w600-h600

1066u26a9b977dc4e4b0ea901b919f543389e.png

899u70da4a139a4543e6bbe565986a1a9a2a.jpg@!w600-h600

1010u3320a486d64e492dbe006709a1c3f3de.jpg@!w600-h600

Shit is hilarious - and just in time for the revolution!

pre-emptive "No Brasstax - it's only you"

Back