[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You fuckheads should have chilled out. Like seriously should have chilled out.

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1333916403389370369
Opera-Snapshot-2020-12-01-184319-twitter-com.png

i would like it to be investigated by the full, modern court/justice procedures, and see what the professionals discover.

well that's funny. i'd like to see a do-over vote, in person ID required, if they can't audit some machines due to a server crash, or if any one of the other rumored stories or stories with unknown depth and breadth come to light. how do you like them apples?

edit- although just allowing state legislatures to vote may be OK

Last edited:
who is the most disillusioned wack job on tw:

havax
tehvul
samuwell
severed
lawndart
data
validuz

You forgot oma

I do give lawndart some credit for backpedaling now that he realizes trump lost he saying "I don't care"

So he at least gets points for exiting although he should have done that in 17 when trump went full miga

well that's funny. i'd like to see a do-over vote, in person ID required, if they can't audit some machines due to a server crash, or if any one of the other rumored stories or stories with unknown depth and breadth come to light. how do you like them apples?

edit- although just allowing state legislatures to vote may be OK

if the vote can't be verified, a re-vote would be fine in my eyes.
i'm not sure about the state legislatures voting on a whim.
that seems like an installation, rather than an election.

EDIT - to be fair though, I don't think you lot will ever be satisfied with any result that doesn't re-elect trump. in your eyes - the verification will be corrupt, the re-vote will be corrupt, the courts are corrupt.
whatever you need to say to continue to keep your mind made up.
you're all talking as if you know something you cannot know. you're starting with a conclusion, and trying to work backward from there. you're just like the "orange man bad" people.

Last edited:
Yeah, he's waiting for payment. This is how you shakedown a country.

As a foreigner you must not know that POTUS has donated EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENTIAL PAYCHECK. Not 1. Not 2. ALL OF THEM. The man has put up with all of the Left/DS bullshit all these years for free.

if the vote can't be verified, a re-vote would be fine in my eyes.
i'm not sure about the state legislatures voting on a whim.
that seems like an installation, rather than an election.

EDIT - to be fair though, I don't think you lot will ever be satisfied with any result that doesn't re-elect trump. in your eyes - the verification will be corrupt, the re-vote will be corrupt, the courts are corrupt.
whatever you need to say to continue to keep your mind made up.
you're all talking as if you know something you cannot know. you're starting with a conclusion, and trying to work backward from there. you're just like the "orange man bad" people.

i'm a bernie bro mate wtf "you lot". DNC is corrupt as they come

As a foreigner you must not know that POTUS has donated EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENTIAL PAYCHECK. Not 1. Not 2. ALL OF THEM. The man has put up with all of the Left/DS bullshit all these years for free.

He donated them because keeping them puts him under scrutiny for tax purposes ... something he desperately wants to avoid because of all the fraud he's committed there. He didn't donate them out of the goodness of his heart, because a) he doesn't have one, and b) he isn't allowed to operate a charity any more because of the fraud he committed running one previously.

I never said Trump is an idiot, he's well versed in all the loopholes, and what he has to do to avoid getting caught, and donating his presidential payment was just another way to avoid scrutiny.

Edit: Oh, and because he didn't divest himself when he took office, he's been profiting through his many business ventures and dark money funneled through there. Emoluments clause? What emoluments clause?

Last edited:
none taken - and yes for the record i'm pretty sure biden is actually really unliked. i have a couple of sisters who voted for him, but i'm not quite sure of their acumen in some respects anymore

Back