[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Most of the 9/11 hijackers got their visas at John Brennan's duty station in Saudi Arabia. Do not let facts get in the way of your feeling tho.
Stoke the flames of conspiracy dude, great use of language naming someone and where they were stationed. Almost as cool as dropping Kushner alongside Khashoggi.

boy oh boy kunt is really busting out all the generic msnbc talking points.

now we’ve swung over to russiagate conspiracies while dismissing other conspiracies...other seemingly identical conspiracies i may add

lol who's the conspiracy theorist now, mofo?

Facts don't care about feelings, but hey keep sticking those fingers in your ears and scream like an autist that it didn't happen because Mueller was rigged, faked, etc etc etc.

Reeeeeeeeeee it's not true, it didn't happen, fake news, conspiracy.

Remember, facts don't care about feelings.

kuunt aka plagu3 is the super macboy aussie fag that shows up periodically to show how fuckin stupid he is.

dump_1.gif

RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 U.S. ELECTIONS FBI

Big conspiracy theory with nothing to show for it lmao

Stoke the flames of conspiracy dude, great use of language naming someone and where they were stationed.

How are you to win the game if you do not know the players, do not know their history, or any other pertinent information?

ProTip: You do not win the game. You lose the game.

Brennan was targeted by Saudi Intel for conversion while at that very same duty station.

John-Brennan-Quote-Jihad-Holy-Struggle.jpg

Facts don't care about feelings, but hey keep sticking those fingers in your ears and scream like an autist that it didn't happen because Mueller was rigged, faked, etc etc etc.

Reeeeeeeeeee it's not true, it didn't happen, fake news, conspiracy.

Remember, facts don't care about feelings.

please post the proof that the russians hacked the dnc server and the russians interfered in our election.

and i want definitive proof, not "evidence" or hearsay from cisa/dhs/fbi

Actually it was a simply put answer. I put things in simple terms because, unlike you, I understand what I am talking about. You morons make things more difficult than they need to be. Prob one of the many reasons you are so twisty turned.

you make a lot of baseless uninformed generalizations too

twisty turned? :lol: what are you even talking about

go kill some more cats and then pretend it was an 'OP' to make people think you're a sociopath :rofl:

the only 'OP' you're pulling is when you cut off your cock and fully transition to a tranny

Back