[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

well, here's to hoping that the bill gates/global elites vaccination to sterilize most types of minorities works out then. :shrug:

Are you saying that.... when I click on a tweet from the NYT, user comments on that tweet lean more liberal because of the liberals I follow?

To answer your question, practically no one but I am very new at it

your twitter feed should be determined by who you follow (except for the paid ads part)
the nyt is liberal so i would expect comments would skew to the left offering praise, although you would expect to see plenty from the right condemning whatever it is. and vice versa depending on the source

just build up a group of who you're interested in hearing from

Seems to be working out great.

p.s....

Arab Canadians (French: Arabo-Canadiens) come from all of the countries of the Arab world. According to the 2016 Census there were 948,330 Canadians who claimed Arab ancestry. According to the 2011 Census there were 661,750 Canadians who claimed full or partial ancestry from an Arabic-speaking country

The only reason we're first is the arabs can't figure out what to do with moose and maple syrup and the chinese don't like mayo

What's that a bust of in the background of his Geneva office there, oh yeah, Lenin.
8J5h0bI.jpg

Nothing to worry about here.

USrVciw.jpg

also you are idiots if you think facebook and twitter don't have tons of users that identify as conservative. now just how many liberals do you think are using parler?
I know you're a fucking retard and all, but how many times have we told you repeatedly that he's not a conservative? He never was. He never will be.

He's a big-government center-left liberal.

You psychos are just so far left that everyone to the right of you looks conservative.

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/11/162245-2020-11-23-or.pdf

Nothing said is to diminish the troubling and serious allegations of fraud and irregularities asserted by the affiants offered by plaintiffs, among whom is Ruth Johnson, Michigan’s immediate past Secretary of State, who testified that, given the “very concerning” “allegations and issues raised by Plaintiffs,” she “believe that it would be proper for an independent audit to be conducted as soon as possible to ensure the accuracy and integrity of th[e] election.” Plaintiffs’ affidavits present evidence to substantiate their allegations, which include claims of ballots being counted from voters whose names are not contained in the appropriate poll books, instructions being given to disobey election laws and regulations, the questionable appearance of unsecured batches of absentee ballots after the deadline for receiving ballots, discriminatory conduct during the counting and observation process, and other violations of the law. Plaintiffs, in my judgment, have raised important constitutional issues regarding the precise scope of Const 1963, art 2, §4(1)(h)—a provision of striking breadth added to our Michigan Constitution just two years ago through the exercise of direct democracy and the constitutional initiative process—and its interplay with MCL 168.31a and other election laws. Moreover, the current Secretary of State has indicated that her agency will conduct a postelection performance audit in Wayne County.

No evidence though. Perfectly legitimate election.

He lost to Clinton by 3 million. He lost to Biden by 5. All he has ever done is lose.

so what were you in jail for this time?

be honest.

because we all know that was the only thing keeping you from posting your regular gloating libtard nonsense directly after this election.

Back