[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So you're fine with people immigrating into the country where you actually live, but you have deep concern for people immigrating into a country where you've never lived?
I'm extremely deeply concerned for US immigration policy yes. Can't sleep most nights.

5f067bd717f7d.jpeg

why do you think legal immigration is fine for canada but not for the united states?
We're a liberal shithole already, a few more turds won't change it.

American conservatives who value the first and second amendments but shill for legal immigration are fucking retards. All your immigrants are coming from societies which place no importance whatsoever on these vital personal freedoms.

It's kind of like fat purple haired faggots and trannies shilling for tolerance and acceptance of muslim refugees [emoji38]

if anyone thinks trump legit lost this election they are deluded. And its a little sad to watch ignorant people, throw away what their predecessors worked for over 200+ years to build, basically because they are stupid and lazy

magas should be happy and not depressed. sure they get fucked out of the presidency but what did they really get out of this one lamo! they should take care to make sterilization, not drug testing, mandatory for welfare or child assistance cough hack you know for the environment. that's what this great reset thing is all about.

and any signatories to the great reset who of been hording their cash? give em the getty tx wew lads

It's kind of like fat purple haired faggots and trannies shilling for tolerance and acceptance of muslim refugees [emoji38]

yeah this is the only think that sticks in my throat and chokes me about this reset thing.... i don't see *any* of this changing but i'd love to be wrong. i am guessing they either don't care or dont' think it's an issue, probaly because there immigrant themself

edit- oh yea though wen biden kicks off and kamala's presint, we'll have hookers for days boo yah

you can find plenty of opposing viewpoints on twitter
not saying jack doesn't pull some shady shit, but i wouldn't describe it as a bastion of liberalism

well maybe your not liberal enough, or your algorithm sucks because when i visit twitter, i can see my feed has been dialed to "wall to wall sycophant propaganda bandwagon"

Back