UK House of Lords call for immedate regulation of loot boxes as gambling

Amadeus

Whiner
Veteran XX
...on account of how loot boxes are gambling.

Now let's hear it for the apologists who think companies should be allowed to profit from selling loot boxes, which are gambling, to children!

Now let's hear it for the apologists who think companies should be allowed to profit from selling loot boxes, which are gambling, to children!

Nobody actually believes this. You keep swinging away at that spectre of evil you've imagined.

he is only ok with literally fucking them not financially fucking them with gambling addiction ok?
see, this is some smooth brain amateur thinking right here

if the kids stop stealing their parents credit cards to buy loot boxes, then they can now steal them to buy me booze and condoms

get on my level, scrub

(j/k of course, who the fuck wears a condom if they're too young to get pregnant neway)

see, this is some smooth brain amateur thinking right here

if the kids stop stealing their parents credit cards to buy loot boxes, then they can now steal them to buy me booze and condoms

get on my level, scrub

(j/k of course, who the fuck wears a condom if they're too young to get pregnant neway)

do you talk like that to your pony pillows

No fucks given about Londonstan. You British fucks want your shit pushed in again just come on over. Beat your asses again.

what?

it's interesting how in the past you've often bragged about how well traveled you are, yet have never stepped foot outside of the us (lol exception mexico). the world is a big place, lots to see.

what?

it's interesting how in the past you've often bragged about how well traveled you are, yet have never stepped foot outside of the us (lol exception mexico). the world is a big place, lots to see.

I can't wait to go to those UK 'no go zones'.

Sign me up.

It’s best if you and your karen stick to domestic travel, OMA. Americans already have a bad reputation abroad. No need for you and your hogbeast wife to add to that.

Also, I'm from the UK and I have absolutely no idea what a fucking loot box is.

Oh, and in before predictable cropped quote :rolleyes:

Back