UK House of Lords call for immedate regulation of loot boxes as gambling

How many ways would you like me to state it Amadunce. If our society was producing sound humans then this would not be an issue. Im tired of money being spent addressing societies symptoms rather than the root of the problem.
just want to make it absolutely clear to Data that he's wrong :sunny:

(and also to everyone that you're a sociopath)

just want to make it absolutely clear to Data that he's wrong :sunny:

(and also to everyone that you're a sociopath)

giphy.gif

Not to mention, what I said doesnt discredit what Data said.

Last edited:
u kno where he hasnt failed?

admitting that he is sexually aroused by 5 and 6 year olds and would happily act on those urges if given the opportunity

Not as funny as you trying to convince yourself that "I don't care if the law prohibits X" is somehow compatible with "I don't want X to be allowed".

But here I go again, thinking that basic logic factors anywhere into your decision making.

Not as funny as you trying to convince yourself that "I don't care if the law prohibits X" is somehow compatible with "I don't want X to be allowed".

But here I go again, thinking that basic logic factors anywhere into your decision making.

uh...

I can believe that its an oil snake scheme. Believe that people should have and teach their children discipline to avoid it. While at the same time not giving two shits whether they make it illegal or not.

Last edited:
uh...

I can believe that its an oil snake scheme. Believe that people should have and teach their children discipline to avoid it. While at the same time not giving two shits whether they make it illegal or not.
"I don't care if it's legal to sell gambling to children" is not the slam dunk you think it is.

Back