[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The Germans truly were magicians. They managed to cremate bodies at a pace with brick ovens built in the 1930's that we can't do with today's best technology.

It takes 3 hours to cremate a body today. How many jews were allegedly burned? How many hours are there in a day? How many days would that take? How long was the war?

Here's a representative photo of roughly half the number of Jews Hitler gassed, and the room he did it in :-D

7767e94ba58278022fe8f79ba1971984.jpg
c4c6a5fe6e325a531b4ce6bc36b241a8.jpg

It takes 3 hours to cremate a body today. How many jews were allegedly burned? How many hours are there in a day? How many days would that take? How long was the war?

That means nothing.

it hasn't been tried since. If someone just set up a room or two and ran it 24/7 burning people none stop...

I feel like that would be easy to replicate.

There is just no need for it.

That's your feelings. Which are not an argument. With our best technology today, it takes 3 hours to cremate a body, that's not counting the extra time it takes to pulverize the remaining bones. Just a decade ago it took 5-8 hours to cremate a body. The more mass, the longer it takes. So putting multiple people into an oven isn't going to speed up the process

Last edited:
Set up a room, line up 6 million people and start timing!

didn't it happen over 6 years?

Just have to beat 6 years...

Also, they had more than one camp... so it more like set up 50 rooms and start the clock. (just guessing on that number)

Zero chance it couldn't be done better today.

Yes, because 37 American deaths in 1967 is the exact same thing as the 6 million deaths during the holocaust. You are very good at math.

I do believe that there is undue influence in the broader context by Israel. But did Israel trick the PMF into attacking our embassy? Does Israel make Iran threaten to exterminate the jews once they get nukes? Does Iran hate the US?

If you hate the patriots and I hate the patriots, do I hate them because you are making me hate them?

Regardless, I think I understand your obsession with blaming Israel for everything. I hope it keeps you warm at night.

Holy fuck you actually made the MUH SIX GAAAAAAZILLION meme real

445.jpg

didn't think I would see that happen on TW again in my lifetime

too bad those numbers don't match reality......any reality anywhere

The figure of "six million" (which refers only to Jewish victims, and is larger when counting the other ethnic, religious, and minority groups targeted for extinction) is often minimized by such claims to a figure of only 1 million deaths,[by whom?] or only 300,000 deaths.

Criticism of Holocaust denial - Wikipedia

most names on the official memorial were counted in triplicate 3 times

i mean I know this is good enough for big city elections and democrats......but doesn't work too well with me.

read about what numbers the red cross came up with some time

NY rabbi: ‘Not even 1 million’ Jews killed in Holocaust

I mean you will then say that OMG 1 GAAAAAAZILLION is still too much

but is it? I mean look at how many people and civilians died in WW2.

Look at how many people were starved to death leading up to it in and around Poland throughout several different waves........the tug of war between fascism and communism.

you see no reason why anyone would exaggerate the numbers of that event while also downplaying the severity of this event?

Holodomor - Wikipedia

or in Israel's case deny that this happened entirely (there can only be one genocide, which I called Dresden)

Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia

The agreement enabled Jews fleeing persecution under the new Nazi regime to transfer some portion of their assets to British Mandatory Palestine.[2] Emigrants sold their assets in Germany to pay for essential goods (manufactured in Germany) to be shipped to Mandatory Palestine.[3][4] The agreement was controversial at the time, and was criticised by many Jewish leaders both within the Zionist movement (such as the Revisionist Zionist leader Ze'ev Jabotinsky) and outside it, as well as by members of the NSDAP and members of the German public.[4] For German Jews, the agreement offered a way to leave an increasingly hostile environment in Germany; for the Yishuv, the new Jewish community in Palestine, it offered access to both immigrant labor and economic support; for the Germans it facilitated the emigration of German Jews while breaking the anti-Nazi boycott of 1933, which had mass support among European Jews and was thought by the German state to be a potential threat to the German economy.[4][5]

so didn't nazi's help create Israel?

that is a better argument you will never here for very obvious reasons today

but whatever man......you are like Dan Crenshaw

would give another eye for Israel and jews who less than give a fuck about you after abusing our relationship since their creation.

bombing you, spying on you, cheating on you, hundreds of times

MUHHHHHHH HOLOCAUST

you are the right wing neocon equivalent of a leftist white cuck who can't stfu about slavery 150 years ago

despite most of his family being killed in the civil war to stop it

JEIyAq2.png

she just isn't that into you man

For Gaza Christians, no Christmas travels to Bethlehem and Jerusalem | Catholic Herald

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Haaretz - Israel News | Haaretz.com

there is a reason she has blood libel against you

been kicked out of over 109 countries prior to Germany

and actually likes the muzzies more than you despite another death agenda

why they keep opening the gates to them coming here as refugees just as they did for prior centuries all over the Western world....this is meant literally go read about it sometime

It's ok for you to give your life for people who hate you. It is ok for you to give your money to people who hate you. But please don't think you are in any position to give others kthankx

Last edited:
Back