[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

what do i know or care

ENf4mGGXYAEdPvh

even GOP fights against us now

maybe we need more refugees to adopt

“A report by the WSJ details how a ‘demographic‘ — with the help of more than 1.2 million LEGAL immigrants being admitted to the United States every year — is changing the American electorate in favor of Democrats.”

this wasn't bad enough for them

good thing we don't let them play false flag again

that was AGES AGO

Israel hacks Iran and makes it look like Americans did it, then Israel hacks America and makes it look like Iran did it. Obviously trying to instigate a war.

ENgEGlNU0AABcAv

ENgEG93UUAAssdH

no big deal..........just what they do

and we let them do it forever and ever

AP sources: US struck Iranian military computers this week

There was no immediate reaction Sunday morning in Iran to the U.S. claims. Iran has hardened and disconnected much of its infrastructure from the internet after the Stuxnet computer virus, widely believed to be a joint U.S.-Israeli creation, disrupted thousands of Iranian centrifuges in the late 2000s.

In 2010, the so-called Stuxnet virus disrupted the operation of thousands of centrifuges at a uranium enrichment facility in Iran. Iran accused the U.S. and Israel of trying to undermine its nuclear program through covert operations.

Last edited:
ENYFvFfXYAIq379

JEW GOD OF COURSE

ENY1dB5UUAAq2NW.jpg

I mean Bolton and his DEFENDER OF ZION shield only person I could try to laugh at harder than Pompeo

ENU29lGVAAExmUb

not only was this preplanned but preordained you could say

Spoiler

Last edited:
All you do is come here and rage against me. That's it that's all you fucking do. What a faggot.

you make yourself an extremely low hanging fruit

your a simp mongo and i have a weakness for mocking your ignorant childish bullshit

ur a joke

havax is a simple rager, it doesnt take much to illicit confused anger which easily boomers towards pure seething white rage at the way liberals have totally fucked up his chances of success in life.

just as i thought.

more raging about me and sucking each other off.

that's all you ever do.

never any substance whatsoever. fine, it's clear that you will never change, val. pignored. congrats.

fine, it's clear that you will never change, val. pignored. congrats.

Ignore the bad thoughts, reeee into an unbroken chorus of fellow incels.

Havax doesnt have enough willpower to scroll past something he disagrees with, it triggers him every time.

2020 elections suspended frens they have been deemed unreliable and unsafe. right the ship emperor trump put the fear of god into these savages

LOL......I still get forced to do Holocaust education as will my kids in half of US STATES and it happened twice as long ago as that event

or the other event..........or that next event

or them dancing in classified intel released on 9/11 which they also had foreknown knowledge over

but yeah other than that great point I guess

something something HITLER

Yes, because 37 American deaths in 1967 is the exact same thing as the 6 million deaths during the holocaust. You are very good at math.

I do believe that there is undue influence in the broader context by Israel. But did Israel trick the PMF into attacking our embassy? Does Israel make Iran threaten to exterminate the jews once they get nukes? Does Iran hate the US?

If you hate the patriots and I hate the patriots, do I hate them because you are making me hate them?

Regardless, I think I understand your obsession with blaming Israel for everything. I hope it keeps you warm at night.

Yes, because 37 American deaths in 1967 is the exact same thing as the 6 million deaths during the holocaust. You are very good at math.

I do believe that there is undue influence in the broader context by Israel. But did Israel trick the PMF into attacking our embassy? Does Israel make Iran threaten to exterminate the jews once they get nukes? Does Iran hate the US?

If you hate the patriots and I hate the patriots, do I hate them because you are making me hate them?

Regardless, I think I understand your obsession with blaming Israel for everything. I hope it keeps you warm at night.

In a way, yeah Israel does provoke those actions from these countries

Holohoax card invoked

Everyone stand down plz

fun inconvenient facts of the Holohoax

human fingernails cannot scratch brick or concrete surfaces to leave indentations, its why fingernail files are literally sand glue and paper and hold up to repeated use...

Zyklon-B leaves blue stains on the surfaces it touches, none were found in the alleged "gas chamber" nor any chemical traces either in Auschwitz

Zyklon-B was used on Mexicans immigrating into the USA at the same timeframe to de-lice them to prevent the spread of disease and no Mexicans were harmed in this process (apparently Jews have a fatal reaction to it)

Zyklon-B disperses quickly to the point you have to have airtight doors, none of which have been produced for the alleged gas chamber at Auschwitz.

Auschwitz sits only a few feet above the water table and utilizing gas chambers would have poisoned the drinking water

Auschwitz features a Hospital, Theater, Brothel, and Swimming Pool. All of which are ridiculous for a "death camp". Also another piece of propaganda is all the children "survivors" of these supposed "death camps" that by their own accounts mass murder all the young and elderly.

Zyclon-B is a cyanide based poison which turns corpses bright pink when gassed, None of the "survivors" have ever mentioned piles of pink corpses

for more in-depth analysis go to.
HOLOCAUST DEPROGRAMMING COURSE Free yourself from a lifetime of Holo-brainwashing about “Six Million” Jews “gassed” in “Gas Chambers Disguised as Shower Rooms”

Last edited:
funny how if you leave the country and say go to Poland you won't find any locals denying the holocaust. I'm sure your beloved deprogramming course doesn't have any ulterior motives.

cyanide turns corpses blue as it steals iron from your bloodstream, eliminating any sources of oxygen for the brain.

the rest of that bullshit is also wrong lol

fun inconvenient facts of the Holohoax

human fingernails cannot scratch brick or concrete surfaces to leave indentations, its why fingernail files are literally sand glue and paper and hold up to repeated use...

Zyklon-B leaves blue stains on the surfaces it touches, none were found in the alleged "gas chamber" nor any chemical traces either in Auschwitz

Zyklon-B was used on Mexicans immigrating into the USA at the same timeframe to de-lice them to prevent the spread of disease and no Mexicans were harmed in this process (apparently Jews have a fatal reaction to it)

Zyklon-B disperses quickly to the point you have to have airtight doors, none of which have been produced for the alleged gas chamber at Auschwitz.

Auschwitz sits only a few feet above the water table and utilizing gas chambers would have poisoned the drinking water

Auschwitz features a Hospital, Theater, Brothel, and Swimming Pool. All of which are ridiculous for a "death camp". Also another piece of propaganda is all the children "survivors" of these supposed "death camps" that by their own accounts mass murder all the young and elderly.

Zyclon-B is a cyanide based poison which turns corpses bright pink when gassed, None of the "survivors" have ever mentioned piles of pink corpses

for more in-depth analysis go to.
HOLOCAUST DEPROGRAMMING COURSE Free yourself from a lifetime of Holo-brainwashing about “Six Million” Jews “gassed” in “Gas Chambers Disguised as Shower Rooms”

That's funny. I visited Germany last year, and one of the places I went was dachau concentration camp. Saw the ovens, the showers (with air tight doors), and other obvious evidence of mass murder. And that wasn't even a so called death camp.

So, for idiots that haven't left their mommies basement, I suggest you go see yourself. If your employer at chucky cheese can spare you from the dish washer for a few days.

Back